Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 5903

Thread: Deals Around the Net: Open Thread

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    145 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by devastitis View Post
    Use code SWEETSALE for 25% off the entire Jcrew store. Ends at 3AM EST.
    Work on alden too. Those shell boots look tempting but it is still $580 after the code.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    just saw an email for a $499 suiting sale at Brooks Brothers; however, selection is limited. Mostly Madison and Regent, with a few Fitzgerald and Milano.

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/%24499...4&view=viewAll

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quoted
    187 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaitreTea View Post
    just saw an email for a $499 suiting sale at Brooks Brothers; however, selection is limited. Mostly Madison and Regent, with a few Fitzgerald and Milano.
    Sizes are scattered, which you would expected, but I noticed most everything is striped, patterned, or seasonal. It's still a fantastic price for 1818 suits though.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quoted
    255 Post(s)
    Greats sample sale: https://www.greats.com/collections/sample-sale Plus use code SUMMER40 for 40% off.

Just picked up a pair of the Greats Royale in Farro Suede (the style and color I had been wanting to check out for a while now) and added a pair of Babs in Cargo. Got the sample sale price, plus 10% and free shipping 2-shoe discount, plus the 40% off. Both shoes for $85 shipped is crazy cheap for these.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quoted
    618 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by connersw View Post
    Greats sample sale: https://www.greats.com/collections/sample-sale Plus use code SUMMER40 for 40% off.

Just picked up a pair of the Greats Royale in Farro Suede (the style and color I had been wanting to check out for a while now) and added a pair of Babs in Cargo. Got the sample sale price, plus 10% and free shipping 2-shoe discount, plus the 40% off. Both shoes for $85 shipped is crazy cheap for these.
    Are they TTS or size down like their Italian counterparts?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quoted
    255 Post(s)
    The Royale, the chukkas, and some others run big. Their sizing guide will tell you what models to go down .5 size on.

9.5 was sold out, so I went with a 9 since I read it may be closer to a full size like CPs. I got the Babs in a 10. Hopeful it will work.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)
    Today Jcrew Factory online sale of free shipping no minimum, extra 35% off everything, extra 50% off clearance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DuFrank View Post
    Today Jcrew Factory online sale of free shipping no minimum, extra 35% off everything, extra 50% off clearance

No suiting, though

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by connersw View Post

Thanks for the heads up on the 40% code! My Royale blanco just arrived today and they are very nice. Totally worth it for $102 shipped. The Italian Napa leather is top notch and the interior vachetta leather is a very nice touch. For reference, I'm a 10.5 in Nike, 10D in Alden 403 Indy and ordered a 10 in the Greats Royale. They fit nicely.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quoted
    548 Post(s)
    Heads up, Joe's much-beloved Timex Weekender is on Massdrop for $19.99 (plus $3.50 to ship CONUS, not sure what OCONUS runs).

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/timex-w...r-quartz-watch

*** For those not familiar with massdrop, it's similar to Gustin in that they wait until the buy-window closes, THEN the order is placed, so it'll be a few weeks before they ship most likely. This is my first purchase through them and at 23.49, it's a small enough amount of money I'm okay if it goes sideways.