Page 53 of 591 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153553 ... LastLast

Thread: Deals Around the Net: Open Thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Well I was always under the impression that I was closer to a 32", but their 33" sleeves fit me perfectly. Which is great since 32 is considered a custom add-on and adds like 12$ a shirt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Interesting, I have held off on this deal because I think im more of a 31/32 and didn't want to pay extra for the tailoring. Looks like I might have to give in if it runs short.

And is this deal really running til 5/12? Thats a ridiculously long time for a sale

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Can anyone comment on the quality of CT shirts versus BB? This seems like a good deal but I don't want to order a shirt if the quality is not there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

@Juan - I've never owned a CT shirt (although I'll probably get one with this sale), but I've heard others say that CT is very comparable to BB in terms of quality.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

If I'm reading their return page correctly, it seems like returns are free, minus the original packaging and shipping charge. But JC says that shipping was free, so it seems like there is little cost to buying a shirt to see if it fits or if the quality is up to snuff. I'll probably confirm with a CSR before taking the plunge, but that certainly makes it easier to evaluate - especially if this deal has another 2 months on the clock.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

CT shirt quality is excellent on the one ive purchsed so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anyone know if the shirts can be returned if they are purchased with tailored sleeves?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just jumped on the ctshirts deal. Excellent deal, thanks to whoever found it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Also how much do you guys usually pay to have shirt sleeves shortened? I feel like when I asked the tailor I have been using he said somewhere between $10-$15. I might just order a couple shirts with standard sleeves and then have them altered after the fact since it costs so much for CT to do it themselves. That way I don't have to worry about measurements.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

That sounds about right.