Page 535 of 591 FirstFirst ... 35435485525533534535536537545585 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 5906

Thread: Deals Around the Net: Open Thread

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Quoted
    568 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crims View Post
    Herringshoes is offering 20% off full price styles. Don't follow them too obsessively, so I don't know how often they run promos like this (I know they often have certain shoes on sale, but selection can be limited). http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/
    Is there a code for this? I'm not seeing anything on their website unless it was a 1 day thing and is already over.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LosRockets View Post
    Twillory: Multibuy 2 shirts for $99 and 4 for $199 (codes 2SHIRTS and 4SHIRTS)
    Thanks for posting that! It's actually 4 for $189, but s'all good!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AngusM View Post
    Nice-looking Jacques Lemans automatic chronograph bidding at a hair over $100 on ebay right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301415978704...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    What is the quality like on those? Orient level?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    212 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
    What is the quality like on those? Orient level?
    I'm not sure, to be honest, but it's my understanding that they have a pretty solid reputation.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Doesn't seem like many people have seen this, but suede Quoddy moc bluchers for $112ish. Bought a pair first thing in the morning as I was rushing to go to work because I thought they'd be gone by lunch time. Seems like an okay deal for a pair of quoddys. I know 50% sales are not uncommon for these but the extra 25% off (with code cyberdash) and nice edge make these a pretty attractive deal. I think the moc bluchers usually have a rubber sole, making them look like average joe shmo shoes, but these look a little nicer with the leather sole. Also some sizes available in the toast suede.

https://www.haberdashmen.com/product...y//4542752____

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by movoblast View Post
    Doesn't seem like many people have seen this, but suede Quoddy moc bluchers for $112ish. Bought a pair first thing in the morning as I was rushing to go to work because I thought they'd be gone by lunch time. Seems like an okay deal for a pair of quoddys. I know 50% sales are not uncommon for these but the extra 25% off (with code cyberdash) and nice edge make these a pretty attractive deal. I think the moc bluchers usually have a rubber sole, making them look like average joe shmo shoes, but these look a little nicer with the leather sole. Also some sizes available in the toast suede.

https://www.haberdashmen.com/product...y//4542752____
    Nice I was looking at these the other day. Any advice on sizing movo? i ordered TTS. Also curious if these are goodyear welted..thanks

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dcinitial View Post
    Nice I was looking at these the other day. Any advice on sizing movo? i ordered TTS. Also curious if these are goodyear welted..thanks
    I also sized TTS. Hope it works out. I think the edge is pretty cool. Pretty excited about these.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    145 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dcinitial View Post
    they're not goodyear welted, they're made by hand, so hand welted. Wonder how much does it costs for resoled?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackbauer24 View Post
    they're not goodyear welted, they're made by hand, so hand welted. Wonder how much does it costs for resoled?
    Did a little research and people are saying its ~$35 a resole for the cheapest option but i think you have to pay S&H both ways.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Quoted
    150 Post(s)
    Uniqlo had $1 socks yesterday. Now they are 3 for $3. They still have $5 gloves today.