Page 533 of 591 FirstFirst ... 33433483523531532533534535543583 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 5901

Thread: Deals Around the Net: Open Thread

  1. #5321
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
    The contrasting collar and brown chunky buttons killed it for me. They're even cheaper in store, if you're interested.
    My JC's store's mens section is a size of a small walk-in closet, so I am almost exclusively dependent finding good deals for men on their website. I did get the micro cotton one, and I like it.

  2. #5322
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    684
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    145 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
    The contrasting collar and brown chunky buttons killed it for me. They're even cheaper in store, if you're interested.
    do you remember how much was it in their store?

  3. #5323
    Dappered Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Deep in the heart of Texas
    Posts
    3,037
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    513 Post(s)
    Quick deals roundup:
    Yoox 20% off w/ YOOXGIVING (no restrictions I believe)
    Paul Stuart: donate any suit, sportcoat, topcoat, or winter outerwear that's in clean, wearable condition and receive $200 credit toward same-day purchase of any F/W tailored clothing or outerwear. Benefits a nice charity. Don't cheap out and give the ugliest JAB suit you find at Goodwill guys - the people who need these goods can do that also.
    Twillory: Multibuy 2 shirts for $99 and 4 for $199 (codes 2SHIRTS and 4SHIRTS)
    Mr Porter: 30% Off select items, discount applied at checkout

    There's a ton over at PTO but I wanted to highlight one more, Dapper Classics - save 20% on all neckties and trousers. Trousers are made in USA in Brooklyn, by which I assume they mean made by Hertling. I recently bought a pair of Hertling-made trousers and think they're fantastic. The prices are going to be the same as Howard Yount but given the horrendous customer service/returns issues people are facing w/ HY, I think Dapper Classics may be a great alternative. I have no experience w/ them.
    Last edited by LosRockets; November 26th, 2014 at 08:12 PM.

  4. #5324
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    No Man Walks Alone has started its Founders Circle sale.

  5. #5325
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    731
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Quoted
    150 Post(s)
    What is a Founders Circle sale? I don't see any sale mentioned on their main page.

  6. #5326
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    461
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDR View Post
    What is a Founders Circle sale? I don't see any sale mentioned on their main page.
    You have to be in their "founders circle" and login on the site to see the sale prices. You would have had to register a login and password with the site back when they first started up. If there is anything you really want at the sale price (30% off fall/winter items) let me know and I might be able to proxy something for you. Often times the sale prices go public a couple of weeks after the founders circle have a shot at everything.

  7. #5327
    Dappered Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Deep in the heart of Texas
    Posts
    3,037
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    513 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrown View Post
    You have to be in their "founders circle" and login on the site to see the sale prices. You would have had to register a login and password with the site back when they first started up. If there is anything you really want at the sale price (30% off fall/winter items) let me know and I might be able to proxy something for you. Often times the sale prices go public a couple of weeks after the founders circle have a shot at everything.
    Correct. I'm in the "founders circle" also and I hope they don't purge me for inactivity. Can't buy anything usually, as it's still too $$, but I hope to eventually.

  8. #5328
    Dappered Veteran Vicious49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    3,599
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    560 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LosRockets View Post
    Correct. I'm in the "founders circle" also and I hope they don't purge me for inactivity. Can't buy anything usually, as it's still too $$, but I hope to eventually.
    I think you should be fine. I've only ever bought 1 thing from there - a pair of black Heschungs that were recommended to me by Fred.

  9. #5329
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    731
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Quoted
    150 Post(s)
    Is everything 30% off?

  10. #5330
    Dappered Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Deep in the heart of Texas
    Posts
    3,037
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    513 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDR View Post
    Is everything 30% off?
    F/W stuff up to 30% off

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •