Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 5901

Thread: Deals Around the Net: Open Thread

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
    The contrasting collar and brown chunky buttons killed it for me. They're even cheaper in store, if you're interested.
    My JC's store's mens section is a size of a small walk-in closet, so I am almost exclusively dependent finding good deals for men on their website. I did get the micro cotton one, and I like it.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    145 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
    The contrasting collar and brown chunky buttons killed it for me. They're even cheaper in store, if you're interested.
    do you remember how much was it in their store?

Dappered Veteran
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    513 Post(s)
    Quick deals roundup:
    Yoox 20% off w/ YOOXGIVING (no restrictions I believe)
    Paul Stuart: donate any suit, sportcoat, topcoat, or winter outerwear that's in clean, wearable condition and receive $200 credit toward same-day purchase of any F/W tailored clothing or outerwear. Benefits a nice charity. Don't cheap out and give the ugliest JAB suit you find at Goodwill guys - the people who need these goods can do that also.
    Twillory: Multibuy 2 shirts for $99 and 4 for $199 (codes 2SHIRTS and 4SHIRTS)
    Mr Porter: 30% Off select items, discount applied at checkout

There's a ton over at PTO but I wanted to highlight one more, Dapper Classics - save 20% on all neckties and trousers. Trousers are made in USA in Brooklyn, by which I assume they mean made by Hertling. I recently bought a pair of Hertling-made trousers and think they're fantastic. The prices are going to be the same as Howard Yount but given the horrendous customer service/returns issues people are facing w/ HY, I think Dapper Classics may be a great alternative. I have no experience w/ them.
    Last edited by LosRockets; November 26th, 2014 at 08:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    No Man Walks Alone has started its Founders Circle sale.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Quoted
    150 Post(s)
    What is a Founders Circle sale? I don't see any sale mentioned on their main page.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDR View Post
    What is a Founders Circle sale? I don't see any sale mentioned on their main page.
    You have to be in their "founders circle" and login on the site to see the sale prices. You would have had to register a login and password with the site back when they first started up. If there is anything you really want at the sale price (30% off fall/winter items) let me know and I might be able to proxy something for you. Often times the sale prices go public a couple of weeks after the founders circle have a shot at everything.

Dappered Veteran
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    513 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrown View Post
    You have to be in their "founders circle" and login on the site to see the sale prices. You would have had to register a login and password with the site back when they first started up. If there is anything you really want at the sale price (30% off fall/winter items) let me know and I might be able to proxy something for you. Often times the sale prices go public a couple of weeks after the founders circle have a shot at everything.
    Correct. I'm in the "founders circle" also and I hope they don't purge me for inactivity. Can't buy anything usually, as it's still too $$, but I hope to eventually.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    560 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LosRockets View Post
    Correct. I'm in the "founders circle" also and I hope they don't purge me for inactivity. Can't buy anything usually, as it's still too $$, but I hope to eventually.
    I think you should be fine. I've only ever bought 1 thing from there - a pair of black Heschungs that were recommended to me by Fred.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Quoted
    150 Post(s)
    Is everything 30% off?

Dappered Veteran
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    513 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDR View Post