Page 490 of 591 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491492500540590 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 5901

Thread: Deals Around the Net: Open Thread

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    68 Post(s)
    Obligatory "how slim are Ledbury slims?" We talking Express/BR Tailored Slim, Charles Tyrwhitt ESF, Uniqlo Slim, etc?

EDIT: Never mind. Forgot their cheapest shirts would still only be $80.50 (and they have like 2 shirts in that range lol).
    My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by diversification View Post
    Obligatory "how slim are Ledbury slims?" We talking Express/BR Tailored Slim, Charles Tyrwhitt ESF, Uniqlo Slim, etc?

EDIT: Never mind. Forgot their cheapest shirts would still only be $80.50 (and they have like 2 shirts in that range lol).
    Even though you edited your post, I thought I'd share my experience with Ledbury.

For reference, I'm 6'3" 195 lbs. Over the past few years, I've been purchasing BB SFs during sales. The fit has been decent OTR - I do wish the shoulders were a bit wider, the taper was greater, and the sleeves were a bit slimmer. The BB ESF is too tight in the shoulders, chest, and sleeves for me.

I purchased three 15.5 / 35 BB SFs last fall during a sale, all in the same fabric. Each one fit significantly different. I decided it was time to give something else a try. I bought a Ledbury Guilt City voucher ($75 for $135 or something of the sort) and went with one of their short run shirts that was available at the time. Poplin, buttondown collar, 16 / 35 slim. The fit is just about perfect for me. Wider in the shoulders than the BB SF, with a more pronounced taper. Slimmer in the sleeves, but not as slim as the BB ESF. The construction and fabric quality are also a notch above BB mainline.

I've since bought five Ledbury shirts, all at pretty steep discount. I probably wouldn't pay full price for one. If you're measurements are close to any of Ledbury's options, I'd definitely give it a shot. Probably would go MTM with Proper Cloth or Ratio if not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Express.com offers $75 off $150+ or $50 off $100+ on Online Orders with promo code 1674 .

was able to order the white suade wingtips that have been featured on here a few times for 58. im pretty sure thats the cheapest theyve been

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    I ordered my true dress shoe size - 9.5. I was tempted to go down to Size 9, and even consulted the Bass website's size chart where it appears the size 9 is only a tenth of an inch smaller (how's that possible?). If they don't fit, I'll try to exchange or maybe flip, or just keep 'em!
    Just wondering if you got the loafers in yet, and if so how the sizing worked out. Is 9.5 your Brannock size (or are there specific shoe models you wear that size in?)

Gilt sent me the 30% off code again, so still contemplating buying these.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by diversification View Post

For another point of comparison, Ledbury slim 16.5 x 34 fits similarly to my typical go-to shirt, the Nordstrom Smartcare trim fit 16 x 34/35.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by truffleshuffle83 View Post
    Express.com offers $75 off $150+ or $50 off $100+ on Online Orders with promo code 1674 .

was able to order the white suade wingtips that have been featured on here a few times for 58. im pretty sure thats the cheapest theyve been
    They went down to $46 once.
    6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)
    A bunch of Mark McNairy and Rancourt shoes just dropped into the sale section at Club Monaco, including the ever-popular Beefroll Penny Loafers from Rancourt. Additionally, all final sale items are 50% off with code "MAY50", although the pickings are pretty slim; there are a bunch of their lightweight chinos in each of their fits (Kennedy, Davis, and Connor, in increasing slimness), although the sizes are scattered and most of the colors are quite bold.
    Last edited by Siepi; May 21st, 2014 at 05:03 PM.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)
    [QUOTE=Siepi;170527]A bunch of Mark McNairy and Rancourt shoes just dropped into the sale section at Club Monaco, including the ever-popular Beefroll Penny Loafers from Rancourt. Additionally, all final sale items are 50% off with code "MAY50", although the pickings are pretty slim; there are a bunch of their lightweight chinos in each of their fits (Kennedy, Davis, and Connor, in increasing slimness), although the sizes are scattered and most of the colors are quite bold.[/

Regular, non-final sale items are 30% off with code MEM2014, though it doesn't appear to work on shoes.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siepi View Post
    A bunch of Mark McNairy and Rancourt shoes just dropped into the sale section at Club Monaco, including the ever-popular Beefroll Penny Loafers from Rancourt. Additionally, all final sale items are 50% off with code "MAY50", although the pickings are pretty slim; there are a bunch of their lightweight chinos in each of their fits (Kennedy, Davis, and Connor, in increasing slimness), although the sizes are scattered and most of the colors are quite bold.
    In a cruel twist of fate, the brown Rancourt beefrolls are only on sale/available from Club Monaco Canada... change over to shop CM USA, and they disappear from the site. Just after I had decided to give them a try.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trash View Post
    Just wondering if you got the loafers in yet, and if so how the sizing worked out. Is 9.5 your Brannock size (or are there specific shoe models you wear that size in?)

Gilt sent me the 30% off code again, so still contemplating buying these.
    They were supposed to arrive today, but were delayed until tomorrow. I'll post back with the results. To answer your question though, I'm a 9.5C, I believe (just a bit narrow), but typically wear size 9.5US for dress shoes - I've got 9.5D on the Alden Hampton last, 8.5UK in the Meermin Hiro last, and 9.5 on whatever last the AE Dalton is... I also wear a size 9 in Wolverine 1K.