Page 487 of 591 FirstFirst ... 387437477485486487488489497537587 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 5901

Thread: Deals Around the Net: Open Thread

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shockfinder View Post
    Ordered one of each, both in Navy, so I could decide which I liked better. $18 each so good deal. The nylon has raglan sleeves and the arms are roomier. The Barracuda has set in sleeves and is somewhat trimmer in the sleeves. I'm keeping the Barracuda and returning the nylon to the local jcp toward a sports coat I've been checking out.
    I have a medium Navy and a medium Green Mountain Barracuda on the way. I hope the Green looks the same in the picture as it does in the website (it looks tan rather than green).

Their free to-store shipping is awesome for anyone who is near a store. You can try it in right there and return immediately if you don't like it!
    My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)
    Banana Republic is having a sale, today only, that actually (for once!) includes suiting! 50% off. Also, according to sources on the internet, it stacks with the " 25% off first order email sign up codes" discount if you can figure out how to snag that.

Anyway, brings basic suits down to ~$275.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Just scored the BR Grey Herringbone blazer with those stacks. Ended up being $80ish and change.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Warren View Post
    Banana Republic is having a sale, today only, that actually (for once!) includes suiting! 50% off. Also, according to sources on the internet, it stacks with the " 25% off first order email sign up codes" discount if you can figure out how to snag that.

Anyway, brings basic suits down to ~$275.
    Are you sure this applies to suiting? BRTHINKBIG takes the discount off the pants but doesn't seem to discount the jacket....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    BRTHINKBIG does apply to suiting but only "select" suiting. You can see what is available if you scroll down their clothing categories on the left hand side and select "50% off select styles". There are quite a few suits available and it looks like they have lots of sizes in stock.

Hope that helps!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)
    Yeah, I looked at one jacket that was excluded, but the Tailored Fit suits (which I wear) appear to all be good to go.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Warren View Post
    Yeah, I looked at one jacket that was excluded, but the Tailored Fit suits (which I wear) appear to all be good to go.
    I'm trying a tailored fit suit and it doesn't seem to apply.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanK View Post
    I'm trying a tailored fit suit and it doesn't seem to apply.
    It won't work for this jacket. Only for the navy one you ordered. http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...4002&cid=85424

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fey View Post
    speaking of blue suede from lands end, they sold these custom allen edmonds stewarts that i thought were probably the best executed casual offering ever from AE
    AHHHH I waited for those to go on sale figuring they might eventually and they never did and now you can't find them! They never showed up on shoe bank factory seconds either

The archer buck is nice too though. I wore mine a TON last summer (with green laces like the Stewart in the pict) and they held up pretty well - well enough to make it through this summer too probably, which for the price is awesome.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)
    Just got an email for J. Crew running 30-50% off sale items. If you're small enough, these seem like great deals:

https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...true&hash=row2

https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...true&hash=row4