Page 486 of 591 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536586 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 5901

Thread: Deals Around the Net: Open Thread

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AngusM View Post
    Got 'em yesterday, wearing them today. Never thought I'd be a navy suede bucks guy, but I'm digging them so far.
    I've only recently realized how great they look. I have been looking for an inexpensive pair for a few months now, so I was bummed when I couldn't grab the ones you mentioned. Glad you like them.
    My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AngusM View Post
    Got 'em yesterday, wearing them today. Never thought I'd be a navy suede bucks guy, but I'm digging them so far.
    I've also been impressed with a pair of the suede Land's End loafers I got a few weeks ago. For the price, Land's End is putting out some nice shoe offerings.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    212 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroaker View Post
    I've also been impressed with a pair of the suede Land's End loafers I got a few weeks ago. For the price, Land's End is putting out some nice shoe offerings.
    I agree. The neutral shades they're selling for $79.99 right now still seem like a bargain. They're incredibly comfortable and even welted. If that 25% code were still running I might be in for another pair at $60.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)
    speaking of blue suede from lands end, they sold these custom allen edmonds stewarts that i thought were probably the best executed casual offering ever from AE

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)
    AE Strands 25% off ($273) at Nordstrom. Bourbon and Walnut. http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/allen-ed...esults-_-1_5_D

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    212 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fey View Post
    speaking of blue suede from lands end, they sold these custom allen edmonds stewarts that i thought were probably the best executed casual offering ever from AE
    Nice. Ima have to get me some new laces.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TarheelDan View Post
    AE Strands 25% off ($273) at Nordstrom. Bourbon and Walnut. http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/allen-ed...esults-_-1_5_D
    Wow I'm not sure if I've ever seen Bourbon Strands on sale in this many sizes - thanks for the heads up!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)
    @cotoks - happy to help! I'm trying my best to hold off for Nordstrom's half-yearly sale (June 13) when they'll hopefully be 33% off.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    If I recall, only the walnut and black Strands were included in the last sale. I went ahead and pulled the trigger just in case.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hamnett View Post
    I saw both there on the same rack. The Barracuda was really nice and soft but still water repellent. The nylon was... well, nylon. Both great deals!
    Ordered one of each, both in Navy, so I could decide which I liked better. $18 each so good deal. The nylon has raglan sleeves and the arms are roomier. The Barracuda has set in sleeves and is somewhat trimmer in the sleeves. I'm keeping the Barracuda and returning the nylon to the local jcp toward a sports coat I've been checking out.