Page 451 of 591 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 5901

Thread: Deals Around the Net: Open Thread

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    560 Post(s)
    That's a great price for that JC coat. Unfortunately I am always in between an S and M in their outerwear so I don't even look at their jackets/coats anymore.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    The 1901 slims are really slim though. And to be honest, I felt like the fabric was a lot poorer than even the one Target merona shirt I have. It's still worth the $10 if they are in your size, but it was comically tight and small on me, in every dimension, and the quality isn't worth any more than this sale price, imo.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    68 Post(s)
    Are you comparing similar fabric types? If you're judging quality based on something like fabric thickness (a lot of people think thicker fabric automatically means higher quality) an OCBD would always be deemed higher quantity than a broadcloth shirt, which obviously isn't really the case.
    My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)
    25% off sale items at Epaulet with code epaulet-extra-sale

http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/sale

Carmina shell semi-brogues for $446:
    http://epauletnewyork.com/collection...shell-cordovan

These boots look interesting for $140:
    http://epauletnewyork.com/collection...od-10-eye-boot

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueflame View Post
    The 1901 slims are really slim though. And to be honest, I felt like the fabric was a lot poorer than even the one Target merona shirt I have. It's still worth the $10 if they are in your size, but it was comically tight and small on me, in every dimension, and the quality isn't worth any more than this sale price, imo.
    Second on the 1901 slims being extremely slim... their regular fit is listed by Nordstrom as "trim" and their Calibrate Trim fits very well, hope it's the same case.
    6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DNSamurai View Post
    Just pulled the trigger. $163.70 shipped. Thanks.
    Jacket arrived. It is a HEAVYDUTY jacket. If you are looking for a lightweight jacket, this is not it. I got it in the Navy color, and it is a very dark color, almost black. Jacket construction seems top-notch. I wear a 44r suit jacket and I ordered the XL. Pretty fitted in the shoulders, definitely want to get a proper hangar.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DNSamurai View Post
    Jacket arrived. It is a HEAVYDUTY jacket. If you are looking for a lightweight jacket, this is not it. I got it in the Navy color, and it is a very dark color, almost black. Jacket construction seems top-notch. I wear a 44r suit jacket and I ordered the XL. Pretty fitted in the shoulders, definitely want to get a proper hangar.
    Did you get the Thinsulate or the regular version?

ScottMehall
    https://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation...sFromSale=true
    Someone needs to pick up the last few sizes (36r and 40s) in this jacket. It's fallen into the 50% off section so it comes out to about $175. If they only had this in 42L Id be all over it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinghippo View Post
    Did you get the Thinsulate or the regular version?
    Thinsulate.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottMehall View Post
    https://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation...sFromSale=true
    Someone needs to pick up the last few sizes (36r and 40s) in this jacket. It's fallen into the 50% off section so it comes out to about $175. If they only had this in 42L Id be all over it
    I just returned a 42L on Friday afternoon...keep an eye out on the site to see if they add it to the available sizes.