Page 102 of 1321 FirstFirst ... 252921001011021031041121522026021102 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 13206

Thread: WIWT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wayyy better. I really like that purple gingham too.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

CONGRATS Lance!!! Another one on the good ole ball and chain...And yes, PURPLE Gingham is awesome, i think purple and red are my favorite for Gingham, cuz they stand out so much against anything...

todays WIWT, i know the cardy is too long, but i wear it because the wife bought it and its warm. As you guys are well aware, i love color, and i had been eyeing this shirt from Lands End (not LEC) for a long time and finnally decided to buy it with thier 75% off (14 bucks, a size small in thier trad fit sits pretty well on me good through chest and arms and an ever so slight taper at the sides)along with the purple chinos from LEC(which add to my GTH wardrobe)But i love the light tan base color in the shirt and it has 5 different colors on it lol...i think i did ok...What you guys think?

I love the nap on these shoes, just brushed them the other day and they look rich...not bad for 30 bucks

this one is for all the cooks out there,COCONUT SOUP WITH SWEET POTATOES AND LIME and moza BLT on italian toasted, made this last night for the wife and myself...it was an amazing dish...i recommend Visit broke ass gourmet Gaby is good, she puts great recipes up and uses typical items in the house, its also a good way to prep your weekly dish menu...if your into that stuff, and if you dont have the ingredients they are cheap...

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Im loving that shirt Max. That meal looks delicious too. Those engagement photos are mine not Lances :P Lance is still a free man I believe, I am the one bonded in chains now.

Also, LEC has purple chinos!?!?! I have been looking for a pair, and cant find one anywhere

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

@focus, my bad man lol...Congrats none the less...thanks for the compliment and as for the chinos here you go, i got them cheaper but 17 bucks is still a steal!

Purple Chinos, LEC

I>0<I

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

No worries and thanks! haha. As for the chinos, I am always nervous about slim fit chinos cause I have pretty athletic thighs/calves. I worry they wont fit well. Are they tapered a lot? Also, the leg opening is the biggest issue. I dont want to look like I am wearing a purple wet suit on my thighs :P Should I size up, or would the same size as my straight fits work?

Also, I am going to check out the cooking site you posted. I am pretty big into cooking, and if the rest of the dishes on that site look that good, you probably just gave me hours of entertainment haha.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

@Focuspants: Congratulations! Exciting times, friend. :-) Great pics, too! I wish I could get a do-over on our engagement photos since I wasn't particularly pleased with what I was wearing, but my wife loves 'em so I guess that's all that REALLY matters! I also have the same gingham shirt. I suppose quite a few people jumped on that sale. :-)

@MaxMan: I could never pull off that shirt, but it works well on you. Then again, I always doubt myself when I don the purple gingham, even though I think it looks great on everyone else so maybe I'm just overly critical of myself. As for wearing/doing things you wouldn't otherwise do for your wife, I commend you. You've figured it out. :-) Back on topic... The colorful shirt and grey cardigan bridge that winter/spring gap well, but if I'm being completelty forthcoming, the top half does enough talking, and I think you could have left the stripey socks in the drawer.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

It occured to me that I haven't posted in here in about a week. I'll see what I can scrounge up. I don't have a pic, but today I'm wearing my Tommy Hilfiger grey pinstripe suit with my black Kenneth Cole loafers (rubber soles because of a 50% chance of rain). The shirt and tie are the same purple/white microstripe shirt and red tie from the brown pants/purple shirt thread.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

@focus Got you covered... straight fit chinos these fit great, i agree the slim are snug but after some wear the sit well, the straight fit are much better and still have a nice taper on the legs...

@alan, thanks man, yea thats the secret to a successful marriage, focus take heed bro...and i know the top does do all the talking but i couldnt help myself was going through the sock draw and was like i gotta do it...

I>0<I

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Thanks a lot Max. I guess I only searched through LEC chino collection (I bought 4 diff coloured pairs haha). I really like purple, placing an order for them right now.

As for pleasing the wife (or wife in 80 days in my case), I know all too well. We have been together for 6.5 years, we are already an old married couple. We spent St. Patricks day in pyjamas playing monopoly with my sister and her BF complaining about annoying drunk youths yelling on our street haha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

@Maxman How did you find those clearance prices? Looking through there I couldn't find anything that cheap.

I just ordered some lavender chinos from Bonobos since I've had credit sitting on there for months. They were sold out of the red pickup liners though... Do you see any clearance red chinos on there?