Thread: Gloves

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gloves

I'm looking for a pair of gloves that is warm, can be worn in professional settings (with an overcoat and suit), and bonus if touchscreen compatible.

Was looking at past year's articles, but interested if anyone has any suggestions?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)
    Gilded age makes some nice ones. Soft leather exterior and wool blend interior, and they are touchscreen compatible. I have a pair in brown and love mine.

I got them in a bespokepost.com box for $45 last winter. Retail they are closer to $125. I believe bespokepost.com has them right now in a box called “Frost” if you want to check them out.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    I've got a pair of leather shearling gloves from Allen Edmonds (something like $85) that are dressy and great down to 10ish degrees. Not touchscreen, though I'll trade that for warmth any day. For something similar, focus on the shearling aspect. I'm not sure that the brand makes a ton of difference.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    482 Post(s)
    What’s your budget? I’ve never spent a lot on dressier gloves either because I lose them or they aren’t worn for long periods of time outside.

I got a pair off of men’s warehouse on sale last season. A nice cognac color. Touch screen capable and pretty warm when I tried them on after purchasing. I’ll be breaking them out tomorrow.

Still in clearance for 24.99.
    https://www.menswearhouse.com/p/jose...ves-86ZM86ZN03

Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1434 Post(s)
    I have a pair of the Orivs gloves that Joe has mentioned on the site here (thanks for the recommendation!). If you wait for a sale you can pick them up for a decent price.