Page 991 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 491891941981989990991992993100110411091 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,910 of 13389

Thread: WIWT

  1. #9901
    Varsity Member armedferret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sometimes TX, Sometimes MD
    Posts
    1,549
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quoted
    548 Post(s)
    Well, I might as well introduce myself in here and get a subscription to the thread going.....although sadly on the daily this is typically what I wear:



    Nothing very dapper, to say the least. Although I frequently hear....remarks....regarding a man in uniform, so maybe it works better than I realize.

    Valentine's is coming up though, of course, so I'll have something a little more on-topic for that. More in a few days.

    Glad to be here, hope to learn a bit more and improve the off-duty options.


    (and yes, that's Supernatural....great way to pass the time when you're bored out of your mind waiting for class to start)

  2. #9902
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    301
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by armedferret View Post
    Well, I might as well introduce myself in here and get a subscription to the thread going.....although sadly on the daily this is typically what I wear:



    Nothing very dapper, to say the least. Although I frequently hear....remarks....regarding a man in uniform, so maybe it works better than I realize.

    Valentine's is coming up though, of course, so I'll have something a little more on-topic for that. More in a few days.

    Glad to be here, hope to learn a bit more and improve the off-duty options.


    (and yes, that's Supernatural....great way to pass the time when you're bored out of your mind waiting for class to start)
    Welcome and thanks for your service. For the record, those boots look pretty Dapper

  3. #9903
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    732
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Quoted
    335 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by armedferret View Post
    Well, I might as well introduce myself in here and get a subscription to the thread going.....although sadly on the daily this is typically what I wear:



    Nothing very dapper, to say the least. Although I frequently hear....remarks....regarding a man in uniform, so maybe it works better than I realize.

    Valentine's is coming up though, of course, so I'll have something a little more on-topic for that. More in a few days.

    Glad to be here, hope to learn a bit more and improve the off-duty options.


    (and yes, that's Supernatural....great way to pass the time when you're bored out of your mind waiting for class to start)
    Style-tip: Boot bands

  4. #9904
    Varsity Member armedferret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sometimes TX, Sometimes MD
    Posts
    1,549
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quoted
    548 Post(s)
    I used to use 'em....three deployments later, tucking is just quicker and easier. :P

  5. #9905
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    301
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)

    WIWT


    Temperature in the low 20's this morning. Had snow flurries all day yesterday. If it was raining, they'd maybe shut Atlanta as a city down for today haha.

    JC topcoat, vest, flannel-lined pants
    BR sweater
    Lacoste polo
    Grenson boots

    I'm thinking hard on getting the jacket version of this vest. Edit: $90 on the website
    Last edited by DuFrank; February 10th, 2016 at 10:11 AM.

  6. #9906
    Varsity Member dangerpenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    402
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DuFrank View Post
    JC topcoat, vest, flannel-lined pants
    BR sweater
    Lacoste polo
    Grenson boots

    I'm thinking hard on getting the jacket version of this vest. Edit: $90 on the website
    The peak lapels on the topcoat are a really nice detail. Also, I bought the matching jacket (assuming Sussex) and can vouch for it -- perfect weight for the cool days.

    ThreadStats says it's at 62.99 but I can't get the promo SHOPNOW to apply, so either an error or I'm missing something... http://www.threadstats.com/product/ckm. EDIT: I paid around $90 myself and can't complain.

  7. #9907
    Varsity Member CJMichaelRay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    554
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quoted
    260 Post(s)



    Jacket: JC Penney
    Shirt: Charles Tyrwhitt
    Tie & Square: The Tie Bar
    Pants: JC Penney
    Shoes: Thrifted Shell

    Edit: imgur is blocked on my work computer (I type out the URL's when I post the images), but it tends to still let me see pictures hyperlinked in threads, but I'm seeing X's. Is it showing my pics for the rest of y'all?

    NVM fixed it.
    Last edited by CJMichaelRay; February 10th, 2016 at 12:14 PM.

  8. #9908
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    301
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerpenguin View Post
    The peak lapels on the topcoat are a really nice detail. Also, I bought the matching jacket (assuming Sussex) and can vouch for it -- perfect weight for the cool days.

    ThreadStats says it's at 62.99 but I can't get the promo SHOPNOW to apply, so either an error or I'm missing something... http://www.threadstats.com/product/ckm. EDIT: I paid around $90 myself and can't complain.
    How is the fit of the jacket? For example what size do you wear in other JC vs the jacket. Is it slim or baggy?
    Thank you sir

  9. #9909
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DuFrank View Post
    How is the fit of the jacket? For example what size do you wear in other JC vs the jacket. Is it slim or baggy?
    Thank you sir
    I had the Sussex in Navy (still mad I lost it....) and the Medium was TTS, and Im a medium in everything JC

  10. #9910
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    350
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Got to working on my new Unbranded UB221's. 21oz denim is no joke. My heaviest until now are a pair if 13.75oz Cone Levis. These are a whole 'nother ballgame.

    I'm not an uber denim head, so the construction is just fine for me, especially at $50 after some Nordstrom Notes. The fit of the legs is great, not to slim or loose. The top block is kinda goofy. Very low rise and high crotch, combined with the thick material is....different. It will feel better when they soften up. The N&F weird guy these are based on has a higher back rise, which would be nice. And like N&F, the pocket openings are a bit to small, especially with how stiff they are right now.

    But, overall these will be fun to break in and see the changes. With a higher rise these would be perfect as a good, heavy work wear style jean.

    Size of the yarns is crazy:


    Suppa short fly, legs are perfect:


    Low back rise:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •