Page 621 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 1215215716116196206216226236316717211121 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 13389

Thread: WIWT

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
    Digging this getup, where did you get that bowtie?
    The tiebar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake101 View Post
    The tiebar.
    Hey - would you mind linking? I always get lost on the site, and can't tell the difference between the wool, cotton, etc. Thanks!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dapperedcpa View Post
    Hey - would you mind linking? I always get lost on the site, and can't tell the difference between the wool, cotton, etc. Thanks!
    Guess mine was discontinued, can't find the herringbone, but this is similar. http://www.thetiebar.com/order_page_...ptionValueIds=

Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2108 Post(s)

Haven't done a WIWT in a while... trying out a couple new things. Got the pants ($12) and shirt ($8) at the Gap Outlet yesterday.
    Ben

Varsity Member Sigtweed Corduroy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fauxshow View Post
    Simple and clean. Looks good man.
    Thank you good sir! Tempering the bright color with basics is key in my opinion.
    "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My last grasp at sockless summer...

Shirt = AE (I haven't been able to kick the white t-shirt habit just yet)
    Pants = JCrew
    Belt = H&M
    Shoes = Bass

It was a bit too cool out for this today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric F View Post
    Gingham. Last night and this afternoon.

What is the jacket you are wearing in the right photo? I've been trying to find a light weight jacket that is slim fitting, with relatively little success so far. It looks like the one you have is spot on for what I'm looking for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Marshall - I picked it up at JCF at the end of spring. Unfortunately it doesn't look to be on the website anymore.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric F View Post
    Marshall - I picked it up at JCF at the end of spring. Unfortunately it doesn't look to be on the website anymore.
    I have that jacket too, and I love it. I recognized it right away when I saw these pics. Great looks, BTW, Eric.

Regarding the jacket: Nice broken-in feel from the get-go. It has become my go-to casual "cool"-weather jacket. I sized down in mine. I usually grab a L in jackets/coats, but tried on a M and it was perfect. Just FYI, in case you do find one.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and last time I was the (JCF), I did not see it in stock either. They *did* have a grey, sorta more field-jacket kinda thing, that I thought about trying on; but I already have too many casual jackets. LOL

Also, I'm pretty sure that J.Crew (not the Factory) has a very similar one to the one in question (the one in Eric's pics); at least it seemed like I saw one last time I was there. It's likely twice the price, though. LOL Mayeb you can find it on sale there, or at least take advantage of the current 25% off (no limit) deal.

DOUBLE-EDIT: Here's one on JC's main store site (in the sale section), that might be the one I was thinking of:
    http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation/...~~~~/72390.jsp

Not sure, without seeing it in person, if it's close or not to the Factory one. But they usually seem to model a cheaper/factory version of their stuff off of a pricer item from the main store, right?
    Last edited by yoyorobbo; September 18th, 2013 at 06:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the replies gents, I suspected the jacket was out of production. The J Crew version looks pretty close, I just wish it didn't have the white lining on the zipper. I'll keep hunting, thanks again guys.