Page 602 of 1321 FirstFirst ... 1025025525926006016026036046126527021102 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 13207

Thread: WIWT

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sierra.alpha View Post
    Just another polo and pants day at work. It is not as hot as it used to be here in Michigan, but it is still really humid...
    Where abouts in MI, sierra; if ya don't mind me asking? If you don't wish to divulge, no problem; just curious. Seems to be more and more fellow Michiganders here these days.

Oh, and yeah, as Jake noted: fit is spot-on. Nice getup!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyorobbo View Post
    Where abouts in MI, sierra; if ya don't mind me asking? If you don't wish to divulge, no problem; just curious. Seems to be more and more fellow Michiganders here these days.

Oh, and yeah, as Jake noted: fit is spot-on. Nice getup!
    Dont mind one bit- I am in Grand Rapids.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Nothing crazy today, testing stuff out

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake101 View Post
    Nothing crazy today, testing stuff out
    I like the gray shirt -- with the navy suit (a look Joe has recommended on multiple occasions) or charcoal/grey suit? What shirt is that? I've had a hard time finding a dress shirt that's sufficiently grey for my liking, without looking too casual (i.e., drafters shirt, chambray, etc.).

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornsup84 View Post
    I like the gray shirt -- with the navy suit (a look Joe has recommended on multiple occasions) or charcoal/grey suit? What shirt is that? I've had a hard time finding a dress shirt that's sufficiently grey for my liking, without looking too casual (i.e., drafters shirt, chambray, etc.).
    6$ clearance at JCP, the old Wooster stuff. Happy to say I capitalized on his short tenure. The suit is navy from JCF, btw. Sorry about lighting.
    Last edited by Jake101; August 27th, 2013 at 10:51 AM.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake101 View Post
    6$ clearance at JCP, the old Wooster stuff. Happy to say I capitalized on his short tenure. The suit is navy from JCF, btw. Sorry about lighting.
    Ah gotcha -- yeah, I thought navy first (which I really like, btw, well done), but then couldn't figure out with lighting variance among the pictures. I'm jealous of the shirt pickup.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Dont mind one bit- I am in Grand Rapids.
    Nice! My wife is a HS teacher and several of her students have in the past gone to (and are starting this Fall at) GVSU (pretty darn close to you, I think). Also we've passed through on our (sadly infrequent) trips to the Northwest side of the state. Anyway, always good to see some MI folks here on the threads.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)
    Just another polo and pants day at work. It is not as hot as it used to be here in Michigan, but it is still really humid...
    My work wardrobe is pretty plain, polos/shirts with khakis, our policy is collared shirts and "appropriate business attire". Jeans and t-shirts are not allowed. Pants are actually blue/white gingham pattern, I showed it in one of the squares.

Polo: BR
    Pants: Polo by RL
    Shoes: BR
    I agree with everyone else - this looks great. I particularly like those pants. This also illustrates that a tucked-in polo can look very good - the shirt just has to fit well and the wearer should have done a pushup or two in the recent past.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    @yoyorobbo
    Nice to see that MI is represented in the forum :-)
    "My" side of MI is pretty borning, although Grand Rapids is the biggest city on this side of MI, it is not very interesting. Also, although there are two nice size malls, there are not many fashin finds to be found, most of them I have to get online. It would be nice to have Somerset Collection closer than two hour ride, but atleast we have Nordstrom Rack, so it is not all bad.
    GVSU has several campuses here in area- it is good school, well respected in GR area.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Is that a tailored JCF jacket?

Quote Originally Posted by Shomas View Post
    Oh lord, all this Pokemon talk makes me feel old. Anydamnway...

Did someone say "patterny?" Yeah, it's a little aggressive on the patterns, but I'm ok with it. Happy to field disagreements:

Jacket: JCF
    Shirt: Bonobos
    Pants: JCP
    Shoes: AE
    Tie: The Knottery
    Tie bar: TheTie Bar
    PS: Lands End Canvas
    Socks: JCF
    Briefcase: Saddleback

And welcome back, Acousticfoodie! Hope the travels were fun/interesting, even if not lucrative.