Page 601 of 1337 FirstFirst ... 1015015515915996006016026036116517011101 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 13366

Thread: WIWT

  1. #6001
    Varsity Member Jake101's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    820
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)


    Found a new venue for selfies. Tell me what ya think

  2. #6002
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    403
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake101 View Post
    Found a new venue for selfies. Tell me what ya think
    Dig the new venue. Upper half is KILLER; best combo you've posted so far on this forum. Love it; anchoring your patterns with the common neutral (brown). Color palette is on point.

    Only thing that sorta gets me is the yellow laces on the shoes; doesn't feel right imo.

  3. #6003
    Varsity Member Jake101's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    820
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Dig the new venue. Upper half is KILLER; best combo you've posted so far on this forum. Love it; anchoring your patterns with the common neutral (brown). Color palette is on point.

    Only thing that sorta gets me is the yellow laces on the shoes; doesn't feel right imo.
    Haha can't win em all. They're always on there, pain to change em

  4. #6004
    Varsity Member Acousticfoodie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    710
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake101 View Post


    Found a new venue for selfies. Tell me what ya think
    New venue looks good. Easier to see colors and textures on you.

    Very plain today:


  5. #6005
    Dappered Veteran yoyorobbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,836
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whomperz View Post
    Ah, sorry fellas.. Was doing this on my smart phone before work.... >.<
    I've had issues with doing that as well, Whomperz. Using Pic Stitch and ImageShack, I have much more flexibility with resizing, etc. when I do it from my PC. thing is I'd rather be able to go direct from my iPhone, but I haven't yet seen how to do it (with the resize). I probably need to get my google fu into action, but if anyone knows a quick solution, I'm all ears (virtually).

  6. #6006
    Varsity Member Jake101's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    820
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyorobbo View Post
    I've had issues with doing that as well, Whomperz. Using Pic Stitch and ImageShack, I have much more flexibility with resizing, etc. when I do it from my PC. thing is I'd rather be able to go direct from my iPhone, but I haven't yet seen how to do it (with the resize). I probably need to get my google fu into action, but if anyone knows a quick solution, I'm all ears (virtually).
    I use imgur upload for iphone Don't know If my pictures are actually the right size though

  7. #6007
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Just another polo and pants day at work. It is not as hot as it used to be here in Michigan, but it is still really humid...
    My work wardrobe is pretty plain, polos/shirts with khakis, our policy is collared shirts and "appropriate business attire". Jeans and t-shirts are not allowed. Pants are actually blue/white gingham pattern, I showed it in one of the squares.


    Polo: BR
    Pants: Polo by RL
    Shoes: BR

  8. #6008
    Varsity Member Jake101's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    820
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sierra.alpha View Post
    Just another polo and pants day at work. It is not as hot as it used to be here in Michigan, but it is still really humid...
    My work wardrobe is pretty plain, polos/shirts with khakis, our policy is collared shirts and "appropriate business attire". Jeans and t-shirts are not allowed. Pants are actually blue/white gingham pattern, I showed it in one of the squares.


    Polo: BR
    Pants: Polo by RL
    Shoes: BR
    Fit is spot on! I particularly like the shoes.

  9. #6009
    Varsity Member Sigtweed Corduroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    592
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    The lighting in the this image turned out terribly...

    Title: That's dot-tasitc
    Shirt: JCP
    Pants: Gap
    Shoes: Vans

    "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

  10. #6010
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigtweed Corduroy View Post
    The lighting in the this image turned out terribly...

    Title: That's dot-tasitc
    Shirt: JCP
    Pants: Gap
    Shoes: Vans

    I have the same shirt from JCP- I like it quite a bit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •