Page 562 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 624625125525605615625635645726126621062 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 13389

Thread: WIWT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Haven't had too many occasions to dress up this summer but my girlfriend's good friend from back home had a wedding this weekend and I ended up buying the JCP khaki suit for the occasion since I didn't have an outdoor summer appropriate suit and was pressed for time, for 84 bucks I wasn't expecting much haha but it actually fit pretty well. I plan on getting a better one once I start my job later this month:

Suit: JCP Khaki suit
    Shoes: DSW Mercanti
    Tie: DKNY from Nordstrom Rack
    Shirt: Charles Tyrwhitt

This was post wedding and reception party, so excuse all the wrinkling

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitt_10 View Post
    Haven't had too many occasions to dress up this summer but my girlfriend's good friend from back home had a wedding this weekend and I ended up buying the JCP khaki suit for the occasion since I didn't have an outdoor summer appropriate suit and was pressed for time, for 84 bucks I wasn't expecting much haha but it actually fit pretty well. I plan on getting a better one once I start my job later this month:

Suit: JCP Khaki suit
    Shoes: DSW Mercanti
    Tie: DKNY from Nordstrom Rack
    Shirt: Charles Tyrwhitt

This was post wedding and reception party, so excuse all the wrinkling
    I think it looks pretty great! And you can blend right in with the floor if you lay down and hold real still. It's the perfect urban camo.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitt_10 View Post

Pitt, this looks pretty darned good. I hope that you were able to enjoy some post-wedding girlfriend time.

We have the same generic-apartment carpet.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)
    Now this is wierd... Some browsers show my picture above to be vertical while others show it to be horizontal. I've not had that problem before. I suppose I'll quit posting pictures from my phone.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Quoted
    565 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    Now this is wierd... Some browsers show my picture above to be vertical while others show it to be horizontal. I've not had that problem before. I suppose I'll quit posting pictures from my phone.
    It was vertical in my iPad but horizontal on my PC using Chrome. I'm still shocked you finally showed your face.

The cowboy hat looks fine on you by the way, especially since you're in Texas.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)
    Show my face? I've probably got 50+ pics of my face on this website. Thanks in the hat, though. It may very well go back into the closet for another 10 years. :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    @Alan hahah very true, thanks man I almost did end up lying down on the floor due to several visits to the open bar at the reception ...had a good time though, it was actually only the second wedding I've ever been to, last one was like 12 yrs ago when I was 10

@Bruschetta thanks! and unfortunately I didn't haha, had a 6 hour drive to make early in the morning so we just passed out

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Quoted
    565 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    Show my face? I've probably got 50+ pics of my face on this website. Thanks in the hat, though. It may very well go back into the closet for another 10 years. :-)
    I must have missed them. I've only seen the tiny one in your avvy. I really only blur mine out since everyone else seems to do the same. Never understood why so I guess I can pin it on peer pressure.

Varsity Member Sigtweed Corduroy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Title: Manic Monday
    Shirt: Old Navy Chambray
    Shorts: Rip Curl
    Belt: Merona
    Shoes: Cole Haan Lunargrand

Not sure about this look today, but I am comfortable. I am liking the long sleeves with shorts and nicer shoes look as of late, it allows me to wear shorts to work and but still look semi dressed up.

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious49 View Post
    I must have missed them. I've only seen the tiny one in your avvy. I really only blur mine out since everyone else seems to do the same. Never understood why so I guess I can pin it on peer pressure.
    There are some among us who possess a visage too hideous to reveal. That being said, it doesn't seem to have deterred Alan. (Bazinga!)

I'm worried that I'm becoming the blue gingham guy. I only have a few casual shirts to rotate through, and work doesn't start again for another month.