Page 405 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415455505905 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 13389

Thread: WIWT

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    212 Post(s)
    Thanks for the strap ideas, yoyo and Vicious. I'll get to hunting.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Quoted
    565 Post(s)
    Pryintyra - It's not really my style since those colors are too bright/pastel for what I'd wear.

Was in a rush so decided to wear this shirt that my mother in law had given me as a gift. It fits well but I normally wouldn't buy it myself because Express likes putting their logo on there. Took my watch pic at a different angle so you can see the new strap I got for my Orient.

Last edited by Vicious49; April 16th, 2013 at 06:58 PM.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    259 Post(s)
    @Vicious, that polo fits perfectly.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)
    Lots of good looks in the past couple weeks, fellas. It has been a long time since I have contributed. Grad school and such. Here are a couple basic casual looks. Forgive the weird colors in a couple of them.

Sweater: Club room or some Macy's house brand cashmere
    Shirt: Custom made in Korea
    Pants: LEC - really been loving these pants
    Watch: Orient

Here are the same pants with shoes from the day. Colors are off. Shoes are more burgundy, pants are much more like the shot above.

Socks: Banana Republic
    Shoes: Shell Cordovan longwings - ebay

Another day. This is the last clothing item I own with the Express logo, but I love this sweater. Actually quite nice lambs wool.

Sweater: Express
    Shirt: Neiman Marcus
    Tie: Thetiebar
    Pants: J Crew - purchased from thrifter

Pants with shoes - again, colors are off.

Pants: J Crew
    Shoes: Ciro Ledini chelseas
    "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)
    I had a presentation this morning and my student organization was a finalist for an award tonight. Kept it kinda conservative because we were meeting the president of my university and other deans, faculty, etc. And yes I had my tie tightened up, this picture is after 13 hours of wear.

Suit: JCF Thompson
    Shirt: JCF
    Tie: You guessed it, JCF
    PS: The Tie Bar
    Socks: BR
    Shoes: AE
    Watch: Rolex (a wedding gift from the Mrs.)

I would also like to thank the fine members of this board and can't say enough how glad I am to have found both dappered and the forums. There were many train-wrecks in attendance tonight, and I would have likely been one too without this site. I received many compliments today from men and women, both older and younger. I even had one guy ask me for advice. I sent him here. So, thanks again to everyone who posts on these forums.
    Last edited by MarkB; April 17th, 2013 at 12:32 AM.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_s View Post

Pants: J Crew
    Shoes: Ciro Ledini chelseas
    I really like this. I wish that I could justify suede shoes in a city where it rains 350 days out of the year. Which J. Crew pants are those?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjmcgeever View Post
    @Vicious, that polo fits perfectly.
    Couldn't agree more.

@greg_s--I have a top coat from LEC that looks alot like those LEC pants, which I really like as well. I can't wait until I move and have an actual spring and fall season to wear some different fabrics.
    Last edited by MarkB; April 17th, 2013 at 01:03 AM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    @MarkB: Gorgeous watch, bud. I was jonesin' on a similar model (blue dial and smooth bezel instead, but with the roman numeral markers) in a hometown family jeweler's (family jewels? - hmnn...) showcase a while back. It was preowned, but it was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Not quite ready to drop that kinda dough on a watch, but that one is spectacular.

Great outfit all-around. Classy. And glad to hear that others noticed, as well as spoke up to you about it. And of course great that you, becoming their new guru also sent them this a'way. Coolness in every way.

@greg_s: Super-clean casual getups, man. Nice! Dig the pants especially.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    @printyra: For me, personally, the pants are a bit too equally loud as the jacket. Both items are cool, but I think they might look better separately, with a more subdued pairing each. That's just me, though. It sounds like you were set up for a great day, and you look very comfortable and confident in the ensemble; that's what really counts.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruschetta View Post
    I really like this. I wish that I could justify suede shoes in a city where it rains 350 days out of the year. Which J. Crew pants are those?
    Thanks fellas. Bruschetta, I am not sure what pants they are as I purchased them from one of our former resident thrifters. They are wool and say they are made of Italian fabric. They are easily the nicest wool pants I own. Half-lined, very comfortable. Miles above the wool ones I have from J Crew Factory. Strangely enough, however, the quality of the LEC ones I posted in the same set of pictures are closer in quality than the JCF.
    "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano