Page 337 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 2372873273353363373383393473874378371337 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 13421

Thread: WIWT

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

Pants and sweater - target
    Boots - sebago

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    @evil-e, yep navy gingham and blue jeans. And love the jacket, provides terrific warmth for these cold days without another coat. And it's the only heavy nice jacket I have here, so gets plenty of wear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    @Matt: I like the blazer and striped T look. What is the blazer made from? I also covet the prawn mayo sandwich. Another thing (along with Quavers, Diet Lilt, and mushy peas) that I miss from the UK.
    @evil-e: I think there is a problem with your pics, I couldn't see them.
    @Rive Droit: I like those shoes, but where did you get the socks? They are trés cool.
    @LBD: Great outfit. Is that blazer 100% linen? It doesn't have the wide-weave crumpled look.
    @Acoustic: I really like the combo of the burnt orange tie and light blue sweater. The pattern on the shirt adds some depth too. I have a linen/cotton shawl collar cardigan in the same color that I am excited to start wearing when it warms up.

As a change from the pocket poofs, CBD for me today:

Suit: JCF Thompson in medium grey
    Shirt: JCP dress shirt
    Tie: The Tie Bar
    PS: Target

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)
    Andrew, you going from Istanbul or Konya to Ankara? Istanbul is incredible. Turkey is a beautiful country. The Aegean and Mediterranean coasts are incredible... Assos, Pergamum, and Antalya are three of my favorite places in the world.

I have that same coat (off ebay, it was from 2010 but in good shape) and I love it, too.

Jake, I like that shawl collar... it's from Target? Huh.

ChrisW, I like my navy Thompson so much that I'm jealous of the grey. And the collar on that JCP is impressive. I may need to check that out. By the way, take Shomas' advice on the pocket square over mine!

Acoustic, I like that look. If I were to go more casual more often, I think I'd steal your jacket look. The tie is killer. Nice rust color.

Ben, looking good. Blue and brown is a good combination. Linen, though? Is it warm where you are? I thought you were in the mountain west. Those shoes look great, too.
    Last edited by BB; March 7th, 2013 at 11:16 AM.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)
    Today:

Shirt: BR
    Tie: J Crew
    Sweater: Uniqlo
    Pants: Bonobos
    Shoes: AE
    Watch strap: J Crew

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Quoted
    568 Post(s)
    Liking the look Shomas. The watch seems much more fitting with this outfit, although I am personally not a fan of gold watches.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    @ shomas looks good, and those bonobos dress pants look great just wish I could afford more of their stuff

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious49 View Post
    Liking the look Shomas. The watch seems much more fitting with this outfit, although I am personally not a fan of gold watches.
    Thanks - and I'm right there with you on gold watches (or any other accessories, really). This one is stainless steel; it has a brushed stainless steel dial that just seems to photograph funny.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s_crane View Post
    @ shomas looks good, and those bonobos dress pants look great just wish I could afford more of their stuff
    Thanks - I wish I could afford more, too! I've never bought anything from them at full price - a lot of my favorite clothing comes from late 2011 when they were having insane sales pretty much all the time. I wouldn't mind a little more of that.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    yeah it seams like now that their more well known and in nordstrom and everything their sales have been drying up.