Page 322 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2222723123203213223233243323724228221322 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 13344

Thread: WIWT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I haven't actually posted up a pic in here in awhile, mostly because I end up wearing various simple combinations of basic button downs, v neck sweaters, and jeans/chinos all the time now.

Sweater: H&M
    Shirt: JCP
    Chinos: JCF Urban Slim Fit (love these below the knee, kinda meh above, probably needed to size down)
    Clark's Bushacre

But yeah, that's me 90% of the time now, trying to come up with different looks but coming up blank. Doesn't help I'm in undergrad so I look formal compared to all of my classmates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyorobbo View Post
    Acoutsicfoodie, I love that jacket! Meant to say something the last time you posted a WIWT pic wearing it. That's the Filson oil finish Levi trucker humma-humma, right? Any deets on where/when/how to get a hold of one at a good deal (are they really $228 from Filson?) that you wouldn't mind passing along?
    That's right yoyo! They sold out quick towards the end of last year when Levi's had a discount on them. Filson does do sales, but they are usually only at the end of seasons and the jacket wasn't on this year's winter sale. My guess would be to wait until Levi restocks them and wait for another discount code to come along that qualifies for it.

@Newguy: Welcome welcome! More casualness is always welcome here!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    259 Post(s)
    @Andrewski - Like the pants. Which ones are they?
    @Matt - Bold colors. I wouldn't wear it, but it works.
    @TomasR - What color is the blazer? It looks greenish, but I can't really tell. It's certainly a louder outfit. With those pants and that blazer, I would have gone with a more subdued shirt and maybe a repp stripe tie.
    @Acoustic - Drool-worthy jacket man.

Dressed up a bit more than usual today, and was on the receiving end of a few more compliments. I'll take it.

Blazer: BR
    Shirt: CT Extra-slim fit
    Tie: CT Navy pindot
    Pocket square: Jos A Bank
    Pants: BR
    Socks: Target
    Shoes: AE MacAllister

Not pictured: belt from orion and red/blue silk knot cufflinks.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    @bjmcgeever - killing it again. Nice use of the full windsor; doesn't look obnoxious. Is that the BR Navy birdseye?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    259 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff4 View Post
    @bjmcgeever - killing it again. Nice use of the full windsor; doesn't look obnoxious. Is that the BR Navy birdseye?
    Thanks. It's actually a Shelby not, but this was my first time trying it so I think it came out a bit wider than it was supposed too. And yeah, it's the Birdseye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Can we get some details on the shirt in the lower pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric F View Post
    @Vicious: Got it. You picked up the navy Sterling from HF as well, right? Fit looked spot on for that one too. Nice finds.

---

Here's one from last night for me (pardon the restaurant bathroom mirror shot):

And today. Really casual. Washed/waxed the car this afternoon and just threw on a pair of boat shoes that I didn't mind getting a bit wet.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)
    @Vicious: I swear, I will NEVER tire of that watch.

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    First WIWT...I'm in grad school, so I'll tend to be on the casual side compared to some in here I'm sure.
    Nice to know there will be more casual people on this thread! I always feel out of place. Also, are those resin coated jeans? I'm diggin them either way.

Quote Originally Posted by bjmcgeever View Post
    Dressed up a bit more than usual today, and was on the receiving end of a few more compliments. I'll take it.
    I can definitely see why! Fit is great, the tie knot is sick, but what really takes the cake for me is the pop of red from the pocket square. Such a nice color combination.

Also, I just realized I haven't posted in here in a while... maybe tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Montag311 View Post
    Can we get some details on the shirt in the lower pictures?
    @Montag: I picked it up at JCP not too long ago on clearance for $10. It's their jcp branded poplin in a purple/navy gingham. Here's a link: http://tinyurl.com/jcpgingham

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjmcgeever View Post
    @TomasR - What color is the blazer? It looks greenish, but I can't really tell. It's certainly a louder outfit. With those pants and that blazer, I would have gone with a more subdued shirt and maybe a repp stripe tie.
    The blazer is the Land's End Donegal tweed pictured here: http://www.landsend.com/pp/mens-tail...231438_-1.html It reads as brown from a distance, not green. I think the crappy pictures I took are making this outfit look off since the only loud main color in the outfit is the red from the shirt and square. Time to figure out how to really use this camera I guess.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)
    Lotta good stuff lately!

Me today:

Blazer: BR
    Shirt: J Crew
    Sweater (vest): Uniqlo
    Pants: Bonobos
    Shoes: AE
    Pocket square: LEC

I just now realized that no two items on me today came from the same store. I'm quite pleased about that!