Page 315 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 2152653053133143153163173253654158151315 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 13254

Thread: WIWT

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious49 View Post
    Same here. Do the LE jackets fit pretty TTS? I regret missing out on that jacket as well. I waited a bit too long and then my size was gone.
    I got mine in a 40R tailored fit and would describe it as comparable to the fit of a J. Crew Ludlow jacket.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    259 Post(s)
    Giving the copper/burnt orange pants another shot today.

Blazer: BR Birdseye
    Shirt: Nordstrom Trim Fit
    Tie: Nautica via Macy's
    Pants: Mossimo 5-pocket
    Boots: Sebago Hamilton

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Like those socks Jake101
    Those pants are very nice bjm, I have something similar, love them!

Here is me today:

This purple knit is fast becoming my most used tie, it just goes with so many things. The shirt is a very pale lavender with a contrast collar if it looks strange in this lighting.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    @bjmcgeever
    Solid look and especially digging the windowpane shirt with striped tie combo. However, your jacket seems a bit too tight in the midsection. It could be an angle/posture thing, but the X forming at the button is usually a sign something is off.

@Matt Sasco
    Nice shirt, tie and jacket combo. I especially like the jacket's pattern even though single button peak lapel isn't territory I'd venture into. Are those pants black or navy? Lighting makes them look a bit out of place with those walnut shoes.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)
    Matt, I like the entire ensemble, and I especially like the blazer. Where is it from?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    259 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomasR View Post
    @bjmcgeever
    Solid look and especially digging the windowpane shirt with striped tie combo. However, your jacket seems a bit too tight in the midsection. It could be an angle/posture thing, but the X forming at the button is usually a sign something is off.
    It is a bit too tight. I tried a size up, but it was noticeably too large. I'll get it let out in the midsection, eventually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    @TomasR - They are jeans, lighting is pretty bad at this restroom, but it is the only place my uni has a full sized mirror. Yeah, peak lapel one button is a bit too fashion for me too, or so I thought, but I like it, it is the top half of a Topman suit, they make very trendy stuff, would not wear it to an office probably. So it is from Topman bruschetta Material kinda sucks, has half poly but feels okay.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjmcgeever View Post
    It is a bit too tight. I tried a size up, but it was noticeably too large. I'll get it let out in the midsection, eventually.
    FYI: letting out is usually more costly and dicey than taking in. It can be hard to gauge how much seam allowance you have and how much you actually need whereas with taking in, all that matters is that the shoulders fit.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    259 Post(s)
    FYI: letting out is usually more costly and dicey than taking in. It can be hard to gauge how much seam allowance you have and how much you actually need whereas with taking in, all that matters is that the shoulders fit.
    Shoulders were visibly too big on the 38R (the one I'm wearing is 36R) and thus was the chest.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    560 Post(s)
    My tailor charges $55 to let out my jackets. I think they can generally let it out about 1". Anymore than that and you might be out of luck since the material might not be there.