Page 2 of 1297 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: WIWT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Albert, I've got on the slim fit - 17/35. Fit me pretty well off the rack, but I've been working on dropping some weight and as of today, could do with a bit of tailoring, or possibly go down to the 16.5. I haven't tried the tailored fit, but judging by the descriptions online, it seems that fits very trim. FYI, 5'11 210 46in chest. Finding things that fit me well are a bit of a challenge and CT is the best I've found in an affordable price range.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not leaving the house too much today but I did go to the gym. Rocked a green Under Armour Tee and blue Tommy Hilfiger Swim Trucks. Needless to say, today is laundry day...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Albert: My arms are around 34/35" in most shirts and these *might* be pushing a bit short, but standing up straight, arms to my sides, they sit right about where I want 'em.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Max, great outfit. The pants may be a bit too green, and maybe it's the picture but the tie looks too close in color to the shirt.

Otherwise, great picks, especially the cardigan.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)

Hey nick, thanks for the comments. It might be my iPhones camera. The colors your referring to are a little off. The pants have no green on them. The pants were a tannish grey with light blue lines in the plaid. The shirt is a greenish blue thin stripe and the tie is grey and black. Again my camera may have distorted the color.

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Really love the sweater you got going on there MaxMan. Trying to integrate that look for the fall myself, but I don't get to wear ties any longer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

http://tinyurl.com/3kvqe58

Here's mine today. Sorry for the picture...I wanted to share because I'm excited about the sweater.

Up top I've got this sweater I got from Canvas for something like $3, gray with a lighter gray contrast shawl.

Button-down button-up from LEC, also gray.

http://tinyurl.com/3tkqllj

Dark Levi's 514s

Cole Haan wing tips

Brown socks (invisible, but they're there)

I'm starting to feel like 514s are baggy. Guess it's time to give skinny jeans a try.

Another thing--is there too much gray going on? I usually like to wear a lot of bright colors but figured I'd usher fall in with something dark.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mag, maybe try the 513s? They look to be a lot slimmer around the ankle than the 514s, but about the same around the upper leg. Honestly, I just want you to get them so you can tell me what you think of them. Is that so much to ask?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)

MagM, those wings are very nice. I like the look and the sweater is well fitting. I like it alot. I dont see anything wrong with the monochromatic looking top. I personally like grey, so i might be bias. But well done. The pants do look a bit baggy at the ankles. They might simply need a taper. arent 514 slim fits already?

I am wearing a pair of LL bean navy chinos right now that def could use a taper from the knee down.

Also, how is the world did you manage $3 for the sweater? thats amazing...

I>0<I

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)

AnimeDave, why cant you wear ties anymore? Some new laid back job culture?

I>0<I