Page 1319 of 1330 FirstFirst ... 319819121912691309131713181319132013211329 ... LastLast
Results 13,181 to 13,190 of 13297

Thread: WIWT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good morning chaps, first time posting here and I am prepared to receive your feedback.

Monday: Curry & Paxton shades. L/S pique policy from La Redoute, Gap chinos, Converse hi-tops, Jack Wolfskin rucksack and a second Go foldable backpack (I'm finishing up a piece of research and returning 30 library books in stages). Mondaine watch, same one every day.

Today: Next field jacket, John Smedley cardigan, Linea chambray shirt, Esprit belt, Nudie jeans, battered and beloved Barbour boots and backpacks as previously. Wireless headphones by Sony (playing Blue Lines by Massive Attack).

I'm aware that these brands are mainly European and may be unfamiliar, happy to chat about them.
    Last edited by Shortandneat; July 31st, 2019 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Autocorrect horrors

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

Last leg of the vacation it's a little hot for the jacket but I love wearing the thing.

Shirt: BB Milano
    Teba Jacket: Curzon
    Shoes: Velasca
    Jeans: BR rapid movement.
    Tie: Suit Supply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Useknifeonly View Post
    ]

but I love wearing the thing.

Teba Jacket: Curzon
    ‘As well you should,’ said a jealous viewer

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1066 Post(s)
    @Useknifeonly - I feel that outfit is a miss. A tie with denim can be tough in general and sockless with rolled dark denim is not a situation where it works. Also a teba is a Spanish chore coat which makes the tie feel out of place as well. Also sockless then a jacket feels out of place. I don't want my feet to get too hot yet I have a jacket for the top half?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

WIWT

Sorry double post

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarwick View Post
    @Useknifeonly - I feel that outfit is a miss. A tie with denim can be tough in general and sockless with rolled dark denim is not a situation where it works. Also a teba is a Spanish chore coat which makes the tie feel out of place as well. Also sockless then a jacket feels out of place. I don't want my feet to get too hot yet I have a jacket for the top half?
    I think you thought way harder about my outfit than I did. But I see your point, I disagree, but maybe it's simply a difference in preference?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    I think you thought way harder about my outfit than I did. But I see your point, I disagree, but maybe it's simply a difference in preference?

I had the complete opposite reaction than jbarwick.

I really dig the look and think it's pretty versatile. I also appreciate that it is that it's different than the typical of what is posted on here. In fact I am looking for a similar jacket in another tab as I write this.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

WIWT

Quote Originally Posted by fencedwall View Post

I really dig the look and think it's pretty versatile. I also appreciate that it is that it's different than the typical of what is posted on here. In fact I am looking for a similar jacket in another tab as I write this.
    Hey that's nice of you to say! Thanks for the kind words.

If your looking at the same brand (Curzon) a word of caution in the shipping-- it was killer. I got the jacket in the linen classic fit since I wanted a more oversized look, but they do slim as well. I think the brand most people look at for these jackets is Justo Gimeno if you don't see anything you like. Oh and I know that the armoury does a city jacket that is in this style as well. Same for Anglo Italian, but with those brands you start to jump way way up in price.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1066 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fencedwall View Post

Just because it is different doesn't mean it looks good. It is mixing styles that don't work well together.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarwick View Post
    Just because it is different doesn't mean it looks good. It is mixing styles that don't work well together.
    Aight man sounds good. Have fun with that.