Page 1285 of 1314 FirstFirst ... 285785118512351275128312841285128612871295 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,850 of 13131

Thread: WIWT

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quoted
    300 Post(s)

Gap henley, Ted Baker shawl cardigan, Gustin slim stretch selvedge, thrifted Allen Edmonds Benton

I guess these are orthopedic insert friendly, but without them they fit my higher volume feet very comfortably.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1001 Post(s)
    I love these shoes. Carmina short wings in snuff suede

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quoted
    300 Post(s)

JCF jacket, BR merino henley, Gustin Okayama Shadow selvedge, thrifted AE Benton

Stripped down excess wax/original burnishing and bourbonized it with black wax (before picture two posts above). I think they turned out pretty nice.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nandyn View Post

JCF jacket, BR merino henley, Gustin Okayama Shadow selvedge, thrifted AE Benton

Stripped down excess wax/original burnishing and bourbonized it with black wax (before picture two posts above). I think they turned out pretty nice.

Shoes came out nice! Makes me tempted to do something similar to my bourbon park aves.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nandyn View Post

How do you like that jcf field jacket? I've almost pulled the trigger a couple times.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quoted
    300 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan850 View Post
    How do you like that jcf field jacket? I've almost pulled the trigger a couple times.
    It's great! I had to shorten the sleeves, but that was something I knew I'd have to do, being only 5'6". Helps having a sewing machine. It's lightweight and fitted, but not tight so perfect for throwing on over anything. I was lucky and got it for only $24 (+tax) a month ago.

@Rawfull : Thanks! I really like the pictures I see online of the factory burnished bourbons. Yours not up to snuff? Could just add a little black polish/cream here and there to jazz things up a bit before you strip any of the original burnishing away.
    Last edited by Nandyn; September 12th, 2018 at 03:45 PM.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)
    Thanks! That's exactly when I was thinking of buying. Will have to wait until it goes on sale again.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    @Nandyn Mine are just a little beat up and the burnishing is a little uneven as they were seconds to begin with so they could use some TLC. Shoe care is one thing I always end up slacking on besides wiping them down with a cloth and stuffing shoe trees in them when I get home.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quoted
    300 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawfull View Post
    @Nandyn Mine are just a little beat up and the burnishing is a little uneven as they were seconds to begin with so they could use some TLC. Shoe care is one thing I always end up slacking on besides wiping them down with a cloth and stuffing shoe trees in them when I get home.
    Gotcha gotcha. Give it a shot and post your results!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

Haven’t worn these in forever and I’m not sure why.

Allen Edmonds Fifth Street boots. Love these guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk