Page 1255 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2557551155120512451253125412551256125712651305 ... LastLast
Results 12,541 to 12,550 of 13346

Thread: WIWT

  1. #12541
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    124
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    @theskillets - how do you like your Jackson Wayne briefcase? I've been looking at that and the Green Filson.

  2. #12542
    Varsity Member theskillets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    427
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quoted
    80 Post(s)
    @DapperedHoo - I like the briefcase a lot. I use it everyday to carry my laptop and work stuff. I take public transportation to work so it gets thrown around a lot and it has held up very well. I like that it does not have a bunch of "bells and whistles" like the Saddleback bags. The briefcase is clean and simple. It was a discounted factory second that had a scratch on it. That didn't bother me as it scratches easily and now has a lot character. Well worth the money.
    Measurement Reference: 5'11" 173lbs 40R 32x32

  3. #12543
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    124
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    Thanks for the feedback @theskillets. They are great looking briefcases and wasn't aware they did factory seconds as well. Will have to check that out.

  4. #12544
    Varsity Member theskillets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    427
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quoted
    80 Post(s)
    Thanksgiving with the in-laws.


    Sport Coat: Suit Supply
    Shirt: Uniqlo
    Pocket Square: The Tie Bar
    Jeans: Uniqlo
    Loafers: Velasca
    Watch: Timex
    Measurement Reference: 5'11" 173lbs 40R 32x32

  5. #12545
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    506
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theskillets View Post


    Sport Coat: Brooks Brothers
    OCBD: Uniqlo
    Pocket Square: The Tie Bar
    Jeans: Bonobos
    Shoes: Allen Edmonds Cordovan (thrifted on eBay)
    Briefcase: Jackson Wayne
    Looks awesome in natural day light
    Eat what is good for your health but
    Wear what is good for your and others eyes

  6. #12546
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    236
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)


    Just got the cardigans I ordered or Spier & Mackay in dark green and burgundy. Here's the burgundy. I absolutely love em.

    Rest:
    Pants: JOMERS moleskin
    Shirt: BR
    Shoes: Thrifted eBay. A brand called finsbury?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #12547
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    146
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Useknifeonly View Post


    Just got the cardigans I ordered or Spier & Mackay in dark green and burgundy. Here's the burgundy. I absolutely love em.

    Rest:
    Pants: JOMERS moleskin
    Shirt: BR
    Shoes: Thrifted eBay. A brand called finsbury?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iíve had one of the burgundy cardigans for a couple of months and think itís great, with nice depth to the color, so I am right there with you. How do you find the green? Wondering if itís too dark or not...hard to tell from product photos alone.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Matt Dalton

  8. #12548
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    236
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattdalton View Post
    Iíve had one of the burgundy cardigans for a couple of months and think itís great, with nice depth to the color, so I am right there with you. How do you find the green? Wondering if itís too dark or not...hard to tell from product photos alone.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    In person pretty dark bit still no one would mistake it for grey or black I don't think. Like the burgundy, the green is really rich and has really good depth of color, so I'd say go for it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #12549
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,812
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1079 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Useknifeonly View Post

    Just got the cardigans I ordered or Spier & Mackay in dark green and burgundy. Here's the burgundy. I absolutely love em.
    Rest:
    Pants: JOMERS moleskin
    Shirt: BR
    Shoes: Thrifted eBay. A brand called finsbury?

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like this fit. Finsbury has a few stores in Paris that I know of. I have almost bought a few shoes from them but decided for one pair from Carmina. From what I could tell, they are reasonable for the price and have fans out there, just hard to find in the states.

  10. #12550
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    146
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Useknifeonly View Post
    In person pretty dark bit still no one would mistake it for grey or black I don't think. Like the burgundy, the green is really rich and has really good depth of color, so I'd say go for it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good explanation - thanks much


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Matt Dalton

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •