Page 1231 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 23173111311181122112291230123112321233124112811331 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,310 of 13337

Thread: WIWT

  1. #12301
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    796
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #12302
    Super Moderator DocDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    3,827
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1453 Post(s)
    @Leanderthal - still killing it! And you know you're getting serious about your photography when you purchase a seamless back drop

  3. #12303
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    796
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDave View Post
    @Leanderthal - still killing it! And you know you're getting serious about your photography when you purchase a seamless back drop
    Haha thanks man! It's just a piece of sheet paper I hung up though


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #12304
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    124
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)
    First time to post to WIWT, so I hope I Dappered correctly. Sorry for the crap lighting. I haven't set up the closet for professional clothes photography just yet. ; ) I'll add that to my Honey-Do list.

    BB sportcoat
    Lorenzo Uomo shirt (I don't think that's a Dappered-approved brand, but it was a Clear the Racks purchase and the price was right)
    Pocket square handmade by Mrs. MediumTex
    Gap suede belt
    JCF jeans
    Coach loafers (again, probably made of guinea pig leather but, again, NR CTR, so if I don't bequeath them to my future grandkids, I'm OK with that!)

    Did I do it right?

    https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...T4TxlnKDdIJGIm

  5. #12305
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    499
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    197 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MediumTex View Post
    First time to post to WIWT, so I hope I Dappered correctly. Sorry for the crap lighting. I haven't set up the closet for professional clothes photography just yet. ; ) I'll add that to my Honey-Do list.

    BB sportcoat
    Lorenzo Uomo shirt (I don't think that's a Dappered-approved brand, but it was a Clear the Racks purchase and the price was right)
    Pocket square handmade by Mrs. MediumTex
    Gap suede belt
    JCF jeans
    Coach loafers (again, probably made of guinea pig leather but, again, NR CTR, so if I don't bequeath them to my future grandkids, I'm OK with that!)

    Did I do it right?

    https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...T4TxlnKDdIJGIm
    404 error on the link.

  6. #12306
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    124
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)
    Ah, well. Sometimes you're the pigeon and sometimes you're the statue.

    Guess I should figure out how to post pictures.

  7. #12307
    Varsity Member nova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    111
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MediumTex View Post
    Ah, well. Sometimes you're the pigeon and sometimes you're the statue.

    Guess I should figure out how to post pictures.
    Try uploading it to imgur.

  8. #12308
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    796
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #12309
    Junior Member BeautifulBeau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Currently in St. Petersburg, FL.
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Brand new to the site and forum. Loving the energy so far...

    #WDYWT #WDIWT #OOTD

    Shirt: Izod
    Jeans: Old Navy
    Boots: Taft
    Watch: Samsung Frontier Gear S3 (Leather Band swap)
    Bag: Coach (Everyday Carry)

  10. #12310
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,807
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1076 Post(s)
    Those Taft boots are a little dandy for my taste but I can see why some people like them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •