Page 1213 of 1321 FirstFirst ... 21371311131163120312111212121312141215122312631313 ... LastLast
Results 12,121 to 12,130 of 13203

Thread: WIWT

  1. #12121
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,716
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quoted
    725 Post(s)
    http://i.imgur.com/wWB4E71.jpg

    first time wearing a tie in 4 years and wearing a suit in 1 year.

    suit: BR navy
    shirt: ratio madison twill
    tie: charles tyrwhitt royal (free with purchase of a shirt)
    watch: orient polaris
    shoes (not pictured): dark chili strands

  2. #12122
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    290
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scofield View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/wWB4E71.jpg

    first time wearing a tie in 4 years and wearing a suit in 1 year.

    suit: BR navy
    shirt: ratio madison twill
    tie: charles tyrwhitt royal (free with purchase of a shirt)
    watch: orient polaris
    shoes (not pictured): dark chili strands
    Nice look. You don't look as uncomfortable as I would imagine most people would if they hadn't worn a tie in nearly half a decade. Like the idea of chili or another reddish color to offset the two shades of blue.

  3. #12123
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,716
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quoted
    725 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burban View Post
    Nice look. You don't look as uncomfortable as I would imagine most people would if they hadn't worn a tie in nearly half a decade. Like the idea of chili or another reddish color to offset the two shades of blue.
    thanks, i learned a lot from this forum!

  4. #12124
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    768
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)


    Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

  5. #12125
    Super Moderator hornsup84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,672
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanderthal View Post


    Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
    I'm not a DB fan for the most part, but that has to be the best cut DB I've seen on someone. Hard to pull off a DB, much less a casual DB, so very well done!

  6. #12126
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    768
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornsup84 View Post
    I'm not a DB fan for the most part, but that has to be the best cut DB I've seen on someone. Hard to pull off a DB, much less a casual DB, so very well done!
    Thank you so much! Greatly appreciated. 👊

    Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

  7. #12127
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    768
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)
    Action shot!


    Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

  8. #12128
    Varsity Member Nandyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,039
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    345 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanderthal View Post
    Action shot!


    Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
    Looks awesome. Kind of feel like you need a Thompson to complete the look.

  9. #12129
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    503
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanderthal View Post
    Action shot!


    Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
    classic, its a great combination.
    Eat what is good for your health but
    Wear what is good for your and others eyes

  10. #12130
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    768
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nandyn View Post
    Looks awesome. Kind of feel like you need a Thompson to complete the look.
    Haha, thank you. Right? Maybe it's time for props......

    Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •