Page 1103 of 1330 FirstFirst ... 10360310031053109311011102110311041105111311531203 ... LastLast
Results 11,021 to 11,030 of 13297

Thread: WIWT

  1. #11021
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    496
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    165 Post(s)
    That's the truth. When I was in school it was amazing if half of my classmates changed out of their PJs before coming to class.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

  2. #11022
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)
    @Pepetito
    @Mr. Charles
    That's one for the status quo, then. Unbuttoned flannels over a t-shirt is about as dressy as my freshman class gets. I can't complain, though, as it makes me look better.

  3. #11023
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,070
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminado View Post
    @Pepetito
    @Mr. Charles
    That's one for the status quo, then. Unbuttoned flannels over a t-shirt is about as dressy as my freshman class gets. I can't complain, though, as it makes me look better.
    Wasn't a dig. Just curious

    Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

  4. #11024
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)
    Not the least bit slighted. Just interesting how little it's changed over time.

  5. #11025
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    944
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Charles View Post
    That's the truth. When I was in school it was amazing if half of my classmates changed out of their PJs before coming to class.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Same. Every now and then you'd see a guy wearing a polo in class. Whole different story when getting ready for the weekend festivities though

  6. #11026
    Super Moderator LesserBlackDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,513
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2074 Post(s)
    When I was in college 10 years ago, everyone was pretty much in hoodies and jeans all the time. And The North Face jackets and fleeces.
    Ben

  7. #11027
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    263
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    When I was in college 10 years ago, everyone was pretty much in hoodies and jeans all the time. And The North Face jackets and fleeces.
    15 years ago we had a lot of cargo pants and t-shirts. Hoodies. Sweats.

    Was just walking on a campus for the first time in years this spring. The "relaxed" look was still there, but what struck me most was the conformity of it. 95% of the females I saw had on black tights and a fleece, plus boots. 95% of the guys were in hoodies and sweatpants, plus sneakers.

    That was it. I actually thought the craziest part was all the girls' tights were even the same color. It was bizarre.

  8. #11028
    Varsity Member Alpha King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    542
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    184 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phatte View Post
    15 years ago we had a lot of cargo pants and t-shirts. Hoodies. Sweats.

    Was just walking on a campus for the first time in years this spring. The "relaxed" look was still there, but what struck me most was the conformity of it. 95% of the females I saw had on black tights and a fleece, plus boots. 95% of the guys were in hoodies and sweatpants, plus sneakers.

    That was it. I actually thought the craziest part was all the girls' tights were even the same color. It was bizarre.
    20 years ago, all flannel, hoodies, cargo pants and baggy jeans. We had a friend who wore khakis and polos and we all thought he was such a dandy.

  9. #11029
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,070
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    When I was in college 10 years ago, everyone was pretty much in hoodies and jeans all the time. And The North Face jackets and fleeces.
    Same timeframe as me. And this is what I saw as well.

  10. #11030
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    792
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)

    SS Washington and tie from the outlet sale
    S&M shirt
    Bonobos Foundation cotton trousers
    Gagliardi linen square
    AE 2nd Strands in bourbon

    Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •