Page 1004 of 1331 FirstFirst ... 450490495499410021003100410051006101410541104 ... LastLast
Results 10,031 to 10,040 of 13304

Thread: WIWT

  1. #10031
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Couple looks from recently.
    Same private suit maker
    Shirts are tmlewin or bespoke
    Ties are from a private maker
    Shoes are either loake 1880 strands and magnanni cap toes

  2. #10032
    Super Moderator LesserBlackDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,517
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2074 Post(s)
    Leaning toward spring today. Didn't realize how wrinkled these chinos were until I took these pics, oops.





    This is a first drive for this jacket, picked up from J.Crew clearance a little while back. Haven't gotten the sleeves shortened yet but it's such a casual jacket (shirt-weight, unstructured, almost completely unlined) that I think they look fine folded back.

    JC jacket, BB shirt, Kent Wang tie, JCF chinos, PRL boots, Nomos watch on navy Horween strap
    Ben

  3. #10033
    Super Moderator LesserBlackDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,517
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2074 Post(s)
    P.S. I swear to God no matter how much running or lifting or gaining or cutting or surplus-ing or deficit-ing I do, my legs manage to get bigger while the rest of me shrinks or stays the same #thickthighssavelives
    Ben

  4. #10034
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,797
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    P.S. I swear to God no matter how much running or lifting or gaining or cutting or surplus-ing or deficit-ing I do, my legs manage to get bigger while the rest of me shrinks or stays the same #thickthighssavelives
    I have the same issue though I know mine is from increased running mileage and only doing upper body weights 1 day a week.

  5. #10035
    Varsity Member dangerpenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    402
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    Leaning toward spring today. Didn't realize how wrinkled these chinos were until I took these pics, oops.

    This is a first drive for this jacket, picked up from J.Crew clearance a little while back. Haven't gotten the sleeves shortened yet but it's such a casual jacket (shirt-weight, unstructured, almost completely unlined) that I think they look fine folded back.

    JC jacket, BB shirt, Kent Wang tie, JCF chinos, PRL boots, Nomos watch on navy Horween strap
    I actually like the sleeves-folded-back thing. How very J Crew of you, though...

  6. #10036
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,797
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seamless View Post
    Couple looks from recently.
    Same private suit maker
    Shirts are tmlewin or bespoke
    Ties are from a private maker
    Shoes are either loake 1880 strands and magnanni cap toes
    I really like your fits and have noticed them on SF as well. The peak lapels are nice which you lean towards but the notch lapel suit above looks very nice.

  7. #10037
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarwick View Post
    I really like your fits and have noticed them on SF as well. The peak lapels are nice which you lean towards but the notch lapel suit above looks very nice.
    It's very nice suit. If I worked in a conservative environment I'd go to them more.

  8. #10038
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks all for the constructive criticism. I've gotten complements on the individual pieces in the past, and this was a bit of an experiment. I think I agree with DapperTexan though, it ended up being too busy. Did the square really match the tie? They are different shades of red. Maybe it's the lighting. I'll stick around if you guys keep giving me useful advice like this!

  9. #10039
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    782
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    212 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    P.S. I swear to God no matter how much running or lifting or gaining or cutting or surplus-ing or deficit-ing I do, my legs manage to get bigger while the rest of me shrinks or stays the same #thickthighssavelives
    I hear running can do that to your legs...



    (image part of larger comic by The Oatmeal)

  10. #10040
    Super Moderator LesserBlackDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,517
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2074 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AngusM View Post
    I hear running can do that to your legs...



    (image part of larger comic by The Oatmeal)
    Too real

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •