Page 1002 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 250290295299210001001100210031004101210521102 ... LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 13345

Thread: WIWT

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmgfarb View Post
    That is quite the suit! Mind telling us where everything is from?
    Houndstooth Kansas City. Handmade option they have. Vbc s150 fully canvassed my favorite suit so far.
    Shirt-tm Lewin
    Tie-houndstooth kc
    Shoes-loake strand 1880

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quoted
    114 Post(s)
    Black and Blue.....like by brain and body after this weekends Ketel One and Tequila fest....ha.

Vest - BR
    Shirt - St. Johns Bay
    Jeans - Paper Denim and Cloth
    Belt - BR
    Suede Chukka's - J Crew
    Time- X

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    345 Post(s)

SuSu, S&M, AD56, Mercanti F.
    Terrible light and end of day wrinkles.

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Quoted
    544 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doomx View Post

SuSu, S&M, AD56, Mercanti F.
    Terrible light and end of day wrinkles.
    Why did you wait so long to start posting in wiwt. You've been knocking out of the park lately.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    345 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thecharlesg View Post
    Why did you wait so long to start posting in wiwt. You've been knocking out of the park lately.
    Thank you. My true inability to take any decent photos has been a significant inhibitor to my posting but I wanted to get some feedback from here and the other forum so I decided to just go ahead. On another note, these trousers seem to fit me much better than the ones I posted last week. And they are also more comfortable. I wish I could try some Epaulet or HY pants but its more likely that I will go back to Milan for shopping than visit NYC!!

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1077 Post(s)
    This jacket is hard to pair and today seems like a miss. I am thinking solid shirts are the best choice.

SC: SuSu
    Shirt: BB
    Tie: Bruce Field
    Pants: BR
    Shoes: Bexley

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarwick View Post
    This jacket is hard to pair and today seems like a miss. I am thinking solid shirts are the best choice.

SC: SuSu
    Shirt: BB
    Tie: Bruce Field
    Pants: BR
    Shoes: Bexley
    Not a fan of the shirt/coat pairing, but I think the coat/pant pattern mixing could be real cool with a solid shirt (I'd prob keep with blue or white solid shirt with that much pattern in the jacket and pants).

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1077 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornsup84 View Post
    Not a fan of the shirt/coat pairing, but I think the coat/pant pattern mixing could be real cool with a solid shirt (I'd prob keep with blue or white solid shirt with that much pattern in the jacket and pants).
    Agreed. As I sat down at my desk I realized the pattern of the shirt and pants were too close. Also the natural light really brings out the red in the shirt which I thought was more subdued.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Agreed. As I sat down at my desk I realized the pattern of the shirt and pants were too close. Also the natural light really brings out the red in the shirt which I thought was more subdued.
    I think the color of the shirt was more of problem than the pattern. If the shirt was closer in color to the red in the jacket, I think it might have worked, the patterns on the shirt and pants are small enough that nobody would really notice if the colors went.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)
    I've been on a burgundy/navy kick lately and adding in some browns to my dress attire, so I'm real jealous of that coat - I still haven't gotten that bold with sportcoats, but I love the look (and a few others you have -- guncheck comes to mind). Food for thought on my next trip to have a suit or two made...