Thread: Macy's Sale

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)

Details below, but you can get 25% off select departments & 15% off everything. Free shipping over $100...sorry for the text walls...

EXTRA 15% OR 10% OFF + FREE SHIPPING

$99 purchase required for Free Shipping.

use promo code KICKOFF in your shopping bag for extra savings

TO GET FREE SHIPPING: Place $99 of qualifying items in shopping bag. No promo code, no end date. The minimum purchase amount for Free Shipping does not include gift wrap charges, purchases of gift cards or tax. Offer applies to Standard Shipping to one location and may be applied to Premium or Overnight Shipping for an upgrade fee. Free Shipping does not apply to Coach, furniture, mattresses, purchases in Macy's stores or prior purchases. Due to size and/or weight, certain items bear a shipping surcharge, which will still apply. When shipping to multiple addresses, only shipping to the first address will be free; Standard Shipping will apply to all other addresses.

TO GET EXTRA SAVINGS: Place qualifying items in shopping bag; enter promo code KICKOFF in "HAVE A PROMO CODE?" box & click "APPLY.” You can enter the promo code in your shopping bag at any time. Only one promo code per transaction.

EXTRA 15% OFF reg., sale & clearance prices, with exclusions listed. EXTRA 10% OFF home, electrics & electronics, shoes, coats, suits, dresses, lingerie, select watches & fashion jewelry, men’s suit separates & sport coats.

EXCLUDES: 7 For All Mankind, Asics, Birkenstock, Born, CWX, Coach, Converse, Chantelle, Donatella, Dooney & Bourke, Ed Hardy, Emporio Armani, FitFlops, Goddess, Joe’s Jeans, Lacoste, Levi’s®, Minnetonka, Nike, O Bracelets, Puma, Reebok, Skechers Shape-ups, Sofft, Sperry Top-Sider®, The North Face, Tretorn, Tommy Hilfiger, Va Bien, baby gear, cosmetics & fragrances, gift cards, kids’ shoes, toys, sunglasses.

FOR HER: bridge & designer handbags, B.Tempt’d, Calvin Klein, DKNY lingerie, Dolce Vita, Donald Pliner, Felina, Impulse, Jezebel, Lauren by Ralph Lauren, Le Mystere, Lunaire, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Naturalizer, Not Your Daughter’s Jeans, Wacoal.

FOR HIM: Armani jeans, Calvin Klein sportswear, Calvin Klein underwear, Calvin Klein hosiery, Calvin Klein sleepwear, Cole Haan, Dockers®, Ecco shoes, Hugo Boss, Johnston & Murphy, Kenneth Cole sportswear, Polo Ralph Lauren, Reebok Tone & Zig styles, Rockport Dressports, Tommy Bahama.

FOR THE HOME: All-Clad, J.A. Henckels, Le Creuset, Tempur-Pedic, Tumi, Waterford, Wusthof, area rugs, regular-priced china, silver & crystal. Savings do not apply to Everyday Values, jewelry specials, Jewelry Super Buys, Specials, web busters™, purchases in Macy's stores or prior purchases, payments on credit accounts, gift wrap or shipping charges.

Extra savings offer ends May 30, 2011.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It seems like everywhere I look Sperry's NEVER go on sale. $70 seems to be the lowest I can find them. I think now's the time to pull the trigger on them, with this code.

Thanks for the tip!

EDIT: Just realized the code can't be used in addition to anything. Still no Sperry's for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

anybody have any experience with this blazer? only $41 w/shipping

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/produc...xx-xx-xx.index

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Albert, I was having the same frustration. I wanted a pair of Sperrys in the Ice color. I tried every coupon code or printable possible....but none would work. I had a macys coupon that did work, but with shipping and tax, it was still over 70!

I ordered from Zappos (69.95/free ship) and received them a week ago. I love em!

Pull the trigger...it's getting hot and you won't regret getting these.

Will

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awesome, used this to grab the Totes umbrella really cheap.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)

@ pneumo,

If you do pick up that jacket, please let me know how it works for you. I've been watching those as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Alex

I pulled the trigger on it, and I'll let you know!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Albert - if you're looking to get a pair of sperry's cheap, I'd highly suggest you look on ebay. I know used boat shoes isn't the most appealing thing, but I decided to give it a shot and got a nice used pair for $25. I was terrified that they'd smell, but they were totally fine. It was definitely worth it in my case.