Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where do you store your keys/wallet/phone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bumpin' this super old thread: phone in my right pocket, wallet in my back pocket, keys in my girlfriend's purse. (Or in my left pocket if I'm solo, or in a jacket pocket if I'm wearing a casual jacket.)

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I use this keychain:

http://usa.roots.com/Double-Key-Ring-Prince/14120819,default,pd.html?cgid=mensLeatherAccessori es&selectedColor=0100

If anyone ever finds that style with less logos, please let me know. I searched for hours and found the style I was looking for, but it just has some logos that I'd rather not have.

Phone in left pocket, keys and wallet in right. The keys and wallet thing can be annoying, but I never felt comfortable with my wallet in the back.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

wallet, back right pocket

hankerchief, back left pocket

if only pants available, phone front left, keys/knife front right.

otherwise phone/keys/knife go in jacket/bag/whatever else I have I can put them in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

all-ett card case and money clip, front left pocket

phone, front right pocket

handkerchief, back left pocket

keys, back right pocket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I have a carbiner on my keychain and hook it to my satchel where I also keep my iPad, leatherman, and sunglass case. I've moved to a card holder for my wallet so it's very slim. I keep my phone in my front left pocket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I try to just keep things out of my back pocket besides loose change. It's much easier to get stuff pickpocketed out of your back pocket, plus if it's a hot day out, whatever you've got in your back pocket is going to get... wet...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Has anyone here actually ever been pickpocketed? If so, where? I mean, unless you're in like, Italy, where it apparently happens all the time, I don't find this to be a particularly reasonable precaution to take.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Not me. The only time anyone I know has been pickpocketed was in New Orleans during Mardi Gras back in 2003. Pickpocketing was apparently rampant during the parades. Dunno if it's still the same post-Katrina.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

@Derek: Once in Rome near the Trevi Fountain and once on a train leaving Gar du Nord (Paris train station). Both attempts were unsuccessful and tried by children <10 yrs old. I came back a month later through Paris and saw the same boy working the same train line. I haven't run into it in the States, and I usually wear my wallet in my back right pocket.

My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I keep my wallet back-right too. Whenever it gets crowded I either move it or walk around with my hand on my ass.