Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How old are you and how do you refelct it?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

I can dig this. Well, I am 25, from the Boston, MA, area. In re to my style, i run the gamut when it comes to style. I am an auditor for the Feds and my look can go from a very casual chino, sweater, button down shirt, to a blue suit depending on the day and whether or not i will be in the office or not.

I also have an urban look, I am a hip hop R/B head so i have some smoothness to my style. I get the you look like Ne-yo all the time, as i have an affection for fedoras and well fitting suits and pants...

well hell I have a wife who is my superior in style and a socialite in the area so i must compliment her well when we venture into the world of mingling...I am now learning more about color and have stepped way out of my comfort zone mixing colors...

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Woohoo, another Louisvillian! I'm 28, been married since 22 and the father of twin 1-1/2 year old's. Really, I'm still defining my own style, but as a compulsive reader about anything I decide to undertake (and having no money for myself thanks to the twins), dappered is right up my alley. Prior to about a year ago, I was dressing "cubicle dweller" at work and "college slob" in my free time. At this point, I'm your stereotypical dad. Short-to-medium length hair, combed forward when just cut, trending to the side when longer. Polos, oxfords, khakis and jeans about sums it up. Not too much excitement, but I feel like I'm building the foundation of my own style by stepping a bit out of my comfort zone. I feel like I'm trending retro (wingtips, cords, Adidas Sambas, sweater vests), but my wife's trying to push preppy, so we'll see where I wind up...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice to see some one else from Louisville. Maybe the Crawfish name gave it away. Not trying to throw this thread off topic or become a stalker but what part of Louisville do you reside in?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

45. Currently on Long Island, NY. I work in IT in a casual business environment.

The shift to casual is recent for my office, so I've been gradually toning it down a bit, but I'll never go the t-shirt and sneaker route like everyone else has since the change. I just cant do it.

I've always been a little more dressy than the average IT guy I usually work with. Fortunately, most of my coworkers know that's just "me".

I have made to move to jeans and blazers, which seems to work for me.

I'm actually liking it as I find I'm not destroying a nice pair of pants every other month like I used to , so there IS that.

Me in one of my favorite tweed jackets : http://i.imgur.com/maPUC.jpg