Thread: Uniqlo NUDE Undershirt Alternative?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

Uniqlo NUDE Undershirt Alternative?

I have a few of the Uniqlo Airism undershirts in nude and prefer them as you cant see them under my dress shirts. They are completely out of stock other than a larger size and was wondering if there was an alternative that you guys are wearing. I live in Atlanta so the heatgear version is not so attractive to me. I would just prefer the airism version for year round wear.

For those looking at them for the first time, i do size down on these. The mediums are larger than i like under my clothes, but the smalls are a little huggy and look ridiculous without a shirt over them LOL.

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-air...efault&start=6

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    140 Post(s)
    The grey version also works well underneath dress shirts. Give one of those a try.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neminat View Post
    I have a few of the Uniqlo Airism undershirts in nude and prefer them as you cant see them under my dress shirts. They are completely out of stock other than a larger size and was wondering if there was an alternative that you guys are wearing. I live in Atlanta so the heatgear version is not so attractive to me. I would just prefer the airism version for year round wear.

For those looking at them for the first time, i do size down on these. The mediums are larger than i like under my clothes, but the smalls are a little huggy and look ridiculous without a shirt over them LOL.

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-air...efault&start=6

Having been a big fan of Uniqlo for several years now and being familiar with their trends, I'd expect that the Airism ones would come back into stock as warmer weather approaches.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ModifiedMind View Post
    Having been a big fan of Uniqlo for several years now and being familiar with their trends, I'd expect that the Airism ones would come back into stock as warmer weather approaches.
    That is what i was thinking / hoping. I really could use a good number more undershirts so i was trying to see if anything else was close. Ill likely just wait. Their price is just right and i really like them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
    The grey version also works well underneath dress shirts. Give one of those a try.
    I second this. Generally, grey undershirts are the most neutral and inconspicuous beneath dress shirts, even white shirts. I have both white and gray Airism v-neck undershirts and find the gray ones to be less noticeable under a white dress or OCBD shirt.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quoted
    287 Post(s)
    I wear Mr. Davis nude undershirts.