Thread: Bonobos Slim Fit vs Athletic Fit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Bonobos Slim Fit vs Athletic Fit

Iím looking to branch out from my Banana Republic pants. I currently wear BR Mason Fit chinos 32x30. Their Aiden slim fit are too tight in the thighs and calf.

How does Bonobosí similarly titled offerings compare in fits? Does their Athletic Fit compare favorably to BRís Mason Athletic Fit? How drastic of a difference is there in Bononos Slim vs Athletic. Iím trying to avoid buying several pairs to find the correct fit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Athletic fit has slimmer leg opening than slim fit, which surprised me. I usually wear slim (not athletic) in BR pants, but Bonobos Athletic fit have a much slimmer fit on me due the the extra leg taper.

They have free shipping and returns so even if you donít live near a store, you can determine which fits best pretty conveniently

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)
    In their stretched washed chinos, I wear a 32 x 30 in the Bonobos Tailor fit. I wouldn't mind even a bit more taper too. I tried the athletic fit on one time at their Guide Shop but found it to be too bagging in the ass and thighs for me. This was also when I was probably 10 pounds heavier, really hitting squats too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    I used to like the bonobos slim fit but maybe the past 1-2 years it feels like theyíve had a lower rise which doesnít work for keeping shirts tucked in for me.