Thread: Spier and Mackay referrals and returns

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Spier and Mackay referrals and returns

Has anyone been able to get the referral code to work and get them 20% off? I recently triend a referral code, but it claims it is invalid. Does it only apply to certain clothing items? Or only one clothing item at a time?

Also, has anyone successfully used paypals return policy to cover the cost of returning items to Spier and Mackay?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    I've used the PayPal reimbursement many times with returns to Spier & Mackay. It saved me a good amount of money when I was still figuring out sizing in the beginning on Spier's shirts, pants and jackets. It's a little tricky getting everything PayPal requires to cover it, so make sure the return e-mail clearly includes things like the order number, returned items and cost of shipping (I always ask S&M to confirm this knowing PayPal requires it).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
    I've used the PayPal reimbursement many times with returns to Spier & Mackay. It saved me a good amount of money when I was still figuring out sizing in the beginning on Spier's shirts, pants and jackets. It's a little tricky getting everything PayPal requires to cover it, so make sure the return e-mail clearly includes things like the order number, returned items and cost of shipping (I always ask S&M to confirm this knowing PayPal requires it).
    Glad to hear it works! I'm about to purchase some trousers, but wants to try a few sizes to get the right fit.

The return email, is this something you ask for and S&M sends you?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    Correct. I'll initiate the return by forwarding the original order e-mail, indicating what I'd like to return and asking for the prepaid USPS option (also asking what they charge for it, so it's in the e-mail for PayPal to confirm).

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    112 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by embrassurespace View Post
    Has anyone been able to get the referral code to work and get them 20% off? I recently triend a referral code, but it claims it is invalid. Does it only apply to certain clothing items? Or only one clothing item at a time?
    I have had two people use my referral code recently. You can give it a shot. http://i.refs.cc/bVrh7mGC?smile_ref=...oyNjEwMzc2MDJ9

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
    That's neat! Didn't even know Paypal had this type of service/coverage. Definitely makes buy S&M even more cost-effective. Thanks for sharing!