Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J. Crew vs J. Crew Factory Chinos in Fall 2019

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1110 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MediumTex View Post
    Second JC. JCF is good for what it's good for: inexpensive, inoffensive clothes that you'll get 1-2 good years out of before they start to fall apart. JC is sturdier and, at least for me, wears better no matter the garment.
    if its a style i am unsure of and just want to try out, I go with JCF. If its a style I know i like, I spend a little more for the main line. For example, tech shorts. I had no idea if I was goign to like them so I bought a few from JCF. loved them. Bought like 6 more from main line. now the factory shorts are my beaters that I hike or swim in while the main line are saved for the normal day to day wearing

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    245 Post(s)
    I always go JC unless it's the case of a style that only JCF has. Provided you can play the waiting game on sales, no reason to go with JCF's lesser quality on an item they both have, like chinos.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1110 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Barrister View Post
    I always go JC unless it's the case of a style that only JCF has. Provided you can play the waiting game on sales, no reason to go with JCF's lesser quality on an item they both have, like chinos.
    as long as you are patient. JC strings out those good good sale codes. and sometimes they only have them for a day. There was a coat I wanted and I was checking codes at every expiration date. caught one that was only good for a day that included my coat at a good discount (30% or more is my definition of good from them) so I grabbed it.