Thread: One Store, Four Outfits: Amazons Goodthreads Mens Brand Fall 2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

One Store, Four Outfits: Amazons Goodthreads Mens Brand Fall 2019

While I very much appreciate this feature, several of these items are out of stock and have been for quite a while in all but the smallest of sizes (v-neck merino sweaters and dark rinse athletic jeans are the big ones).

What are some good alternatives to those out of stock items that would maintain the integrity of these builds?

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    529 Post(s)
    You should probably include a link to the article. Not everyone will have seen it.

https://dappered.com/2019/10/one-sto...and-fall-2019/
    WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quoted
    732 Post(s)
    i also don't understand why each outfit doesn't have a description...if it was a style scenario for each individual one we'd get 3-4 sentences. why can't we have it for essentially a combined style scenario!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scofield View Post
    i also don't understand why each outfit doesn't have a description...if it was a style scenario for each individual one we'd get 3-4 sentences. why can't we have it for essentially a combined style scenario!
    Maybe because this was the first go at one of these and they either didnt think to do it or chose not to. I think they did a good job on it... not sure if I need much more than the titles above the outfits. Furthermore, I really appreciate the site taking the feedback from the other thread and turning it around quickly to try new things!

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDub View Post
    While I very much appreciate this feature, several of these items are out of stock and have been for quite a while in all but the smallest of sizes (v-neck merino sweaters and dark rinse athletic jeans are the big ones).

What are some good alternatives to those out of stock items that would maintain the integrity of these builds?
    Target's Goodfellow & Co selvedge would be a smokin alternative, I have a pair and while my Gustins are far more beloved, these aren't far behind. Especially since the Gustins cost a *LOT* more (minimum 2x the price, easily more).

https://www.target.com/p/men-s-slim-...e/-/A-53509442

For merinos, Uniqlo would be a good inexpensive alternative. Or Spier.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)
    @Scofield the likely scenario is that as people have suggested possible stagnation on the reviews/posts on the main site, an attempt to alter here and there to change things up is afoot. What would you like to know about the items in question?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by armedferret View Post
    Target's Goodfellow & Co selvedge would be a smokin alternative, I have a pair and while my Gustins are far more beloved, these aren't far behind. Especially since the Gustins cost a *LOT* more (minimum 2x the price, easily more).

Uniqlo selvedge is pretty good too. Just keep in mind it's real sized (like Gustin) and not vanity sized.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by armedferret View Post

BR is doing 40% off so I went with a navy and a charcoal merino v-neck from them. A little more dear, but I can't argue with less than $50 for what seems to be good quality.

Thanks for the assistance.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDub View Post
    BR is doing 40% off so I went with a navy and a charcoal merino v-neck from them. A little more dear, but I can't argue with less than $50 for what seems to be good quality.

Thanks for the assistance.
    1. Those should serve you very well, I have lots of BR stuff and it's been great.

2. Happy to help.