Thread: What are the best shoes (all types) for someone with wide feet ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What are the best shoes (all types) for someone with wide feet ?

I have wide feet and have trouble finding stylist shoes could someone give me recommendations.
    I absolutely can not fit a regular width shoe so please no suggestions of them.

Anything in the price range of $40-250 per show is fine as long as it is stylist and comes in a wide; it coming in mutiple colors would be good too but not necessary.
    Im looking for the following

Wide Running Shoe
    Wide Basketball Shoe
    Wide Casual Shoe
    Wide Dress Shoe
    Wide Dress Boot
    Wide Casual Boot
    Wide Outdoor Boot

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)
    I feel your pain, bud. I'm a EEE in dress shoes and boots (depending on the maker) and a EEEE in athletic shoes.

For athletic shoes, I've found New Balance works best for my feet. Not a ton of stylish options, but the 860 and 880 are not garish or too boring. They're slick, if you're looking for a running shoe.

For dress shoes and some boots, I'll give you the most boring answer possible on dappered: Allen Edmonds. Depending on the last, they're tough to beat. I check shoebank religiously for new additions in 9.5 EEE, just in case they have something new for me.

Beyond that, if you find something good, please tell me! Lord knows I've been looking for something new

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)
    I wear wides and Allen Edmonds is my go to for this very reason. They make everything available in wide. Most shoe companies just have a few most popular styles in wide.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    225 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgball View Post
    I wear wides and Allen Edmonds is my go to for this very reason. They make everything available in wide. Most shoe companies just have a few most popular styles in wide.
    This. The OP has nearly the entire AE catalog to choose from.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Allen Edmonds having various widths is great, but I find their lasts to be quite narrow (YMMV). I have three pairs: Strands, Clark Streets, and Brooks Brothers x AE Penny Loafer, all in 10EEE. They are all comfortable and walkable after breaking them in, but any narrower would make them unwearable.

For running shoes, Asics Gel-Kayano come in wide sizes. That's what I've worn for the last few years. LL Bean Boots also come in wide sizes, which I've found pretty comfortable--at least for their purpose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Allen Edmonds in dress shoes. New Balance in anything you'd work out in. Merrell in outdoor boots.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quoted
    626 Post(s)
    allen edmonds has been my hero since I found them. i've never in my life worn so many awesome shoes that fit my foot so well <3 <3

now i have 30 ish...