Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suit Supply outlet date?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quoted
    117 Post(s)

Suit Supply outlet date?

Anyone have info on the SuSu outlet that usually comes in mid July? I haven't heard the 2019 date yet, and I've got vacation coming up where I'll be offline for about ten days toward the end of the month. Anyone know when it's hitting?

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quoted
    259 Post(s)
    I wish! I've been anticipating it too. I've got plenty of cash ready to go for any pieces I find interesting, especially after the lackluster one that was out this spring.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quoted
    117 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CJMichaelRay View Post
    I wish! I've been anticipating it too. I've got plenty of cash ready to go for any pieces I find interesting, especially after the lackluster one that was out this spring.
    Yeah I'm looking for something charcoal with a quiet pattern this time. Last time I got a bright navy with black Prince of Wales in a Napoli. I think I was pretty lucky considering how little was available.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Itís open, though the options seem fairly limited (in my sizes, at least)

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    454 Post(s)
    Wow, I can only speak for my size but there was a fair amount of stuff (nothing great) in 40R and ties ... just checked this evening when home at a computer and maybe 8 ties and only a few waist coats and jackets left. Only 2 suits in 40R. I thought it was an underwhelming outlet compared to the past but stuff is apparently moving.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)
    I don’t know, as of about 11am yesterday I think there were only about 15-20 ties total. In past outlets there was closer to 100 I feel like. I’m hoping for a day 2 add but don’t see it yet.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    454 Post(s)
    So I havenít seen any sort of re stock in 40R or the ties. Anyone else? Anyone purchase anything? Usually this thread is 10+ pages people asking sizing talking their purchases etc.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeysc23 View Post
    So I havenít seen any sort of re stock in 40R or the ties. Anyone else? Anyone purchase anything? Usually this thread is 10+ pages people asking sizing talking their purchases etc.
    I got a sweater and a tie. Was hoping for a suit since a couple of mine have gotten a little worn down recently but no luck in 44R

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)
    There was an average number of suits at 44 when it opened, all Lazio I think. Prices weren’t anything great though. Strange they haven’t reloaded anything still. Very disappointing.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    399 Post(s)
    I want that linen/cotton striped Lazio but I had an unexpected new phone purchase to make so there goes the money for the suit

#sempersadface