Thread: How Often Do Clothes at Target Go on Sale?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

How Often Do Clothes at Target Go on Sale?

I have my eyes on a pair of jeans and was wondering if I should pull the trigger on buying them or just wait until a sale. Thanks!

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1069 Post(s)
    I havent bought stuff from them in a while but historically men's sales arent super frequent or super great. Clearance is determined by store so it can also be very unpredictable. If you are dying for it, buy it. If its no big deal if you miss out, wait.

Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2051 Post(s)
    Stuff is so inexpensive at Target as is that I would just go ahead and buy what you want now. Occasionally there will be "20% off men's shirts" type sales and of course stuff gets really cheap if it makes it to the clearance rack. But if my local Target store is any example, there's a good chance that sizes and styles (especially for seasonal items) can get picked over, and may or may not be restocked, before anything gets discounted off full price. The rules of fast fashion are in full effect at Target so merchandise doesn't generally sit around very long.
    Ben

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)
    The handful of Targets near me have really cut back on the clearance rack items, even after the seasons change. I could load up in the past, even after Goodfellow took over, but not anymore. LBD is right: the clothes are relatively cheap and i never really see much of a restock after items are gone.
    We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ― Charles Bukowski