Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pinpoint Shirt Suggestions

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by armedferret View Post
    For Houston it's best to just go with linen or, if light wrinkling is an issue, poplin.
    I have a few paper thin J.Press for Trunk Club OCBDs that I picked up at Nordstrom Rack. They are just as good as poplin for the heat here. I need an alternative one day when they wear out and I really like S&M’s shirts. I also have linen and linen/cotton. I am always on the lookout for shirts than can help elevate the hell that is April-October in Houston!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quoted
    475 Post(s)
    If short sleeve works for you, Jomers just dropped short-sleeve poplin wares. Don't linger; their stuff tends to go pretty quick.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by armedferret View Post
    If short sleeve works for you, Jomers just dropped short-sleeve poplin wares. Don't linger; their stuff tends to go pretty quick.
    Thanks for the Recommendation. I can’t kick the image of Dwight Shrute from the office when I think of short sleeve button up shirts for business wear. I wear polos as much as I can, but sometimes an appointment requires a little more polish.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quoted
    475 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafer28 View Post
    Thanks for the Recommendation. I can’t kick the image of Dwight Shrute from the office when I think of short sleeve button up shirts for business wear. I wear polos as much as I can, but sometimes an appointment requires a little more polish.
    With you on that.

And it's like my email inbox is just option after option specifically for this thread today lol

Suitsupply just hit me with their lightweight polos.

So there's that I spose...