Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: AE Boulevard Cap Toe Dress Shoe-$66

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,191
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    458 Post(s)

    AE Boulevard Cap Toe Dress Shoe-$66

    Seems a steal at 60ish shipped. Got my first pair of AES to try out. Thoughts?

    https://www.allenedmonds.com/shoes/s...Slickdeals_LLC

  2. #2
    Varsity Member Nandyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,039
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    345 Post(s)
    Holy smokes. They've even got my size on that 65 last (8 3E) !! So tempted.

  3. #3
    Varsity Member mebejoseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,248
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quoted
    500 Post(s)
    This sale looks too good to pass up. Even though I have so many shoes. I may get my son a pair of Whitney (he likes simple shoes--not like his old man) for only $325 OFF--in other words, only about $100--he's a hard to fit EEE and they have it.
    Intentionally overdressed for almost every occasion.

  4. #4
    Member Dapper_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Boston, Ma
    Posts
    70
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Is anyone having trouble with the website? I have two pairs in my cart and it tells me I have too many items in the cart

  5. #5
    Varsity Member mebejoseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,248
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quoted
    500 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapper_B View Post
    Is anyone having trouble with the website? I have two pairs in my cart and it tells me I have too many items in the cart
    I just placed an order for two pairs with no problem.

    Maybe you need to sign in?

    Or not use the link that hockeys23 posted. Just go to allenedmonds.com ?
    Intentionally overdressed for almost every occasion.

  6. #6
    Member Dapper_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Boston, Ma
    Posts
    70
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebejoseph View Post
    I just placed an order for two pairs with no problem.

    Maybe you need to sign in?

    Or not use the link that hockeys23 posted. Just go to allenedmonds.com ?
    It looks like they were having issues with inventory...the shoes I wanted were available and then not, and then available again...SMH

  7. #7
    Varsity Member mebejoseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,248
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quoted
    500 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapper_B View Post
    It looks like they were having issues with inventory...the shoes I wanted were available and then not, and then available again...SMH
    I have a feeling there are very limited quantities. If someone puts the shoes in his cart, they probably are unavailable until the person checks out.

    For example, I had three pairs in my cart for about 30 minutes, but then deleted one pair and checked out with two pairs.
    Intentionally overdressed for almost every occasion.

  8. #8
    Member Dapper_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Boston, Ma
    Posts
    70
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebejoseph View Post
    I have a feeling there are very limited quantities. If someone puts the shoes in his cart, they probably are unavailable until the person checks out.

    For example, I had three pairs in my cart for about 30 minutes, but then deleted one pair and checked out with two pairs.
    I figured...really wanted these:

    https://www.allenedmonds.com/shoes/s...#start=1&sz=36

  9. #9
    Member Dapper_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Boston, Ma
    Posts
    70
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)
    I too, am having issues with their site. Seems like a problem on AE's end.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •