Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wool and Prince shirts...anybody got one?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Wool and Prince shirts...anybody got one?

Just wondering if anyone has ordered a shirt from Wool and Prince and wants to review it. I'm wondering about the fit and if it is as warm as say a flannel shirt?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I used flannel shirt and found it more comfortable than any other.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I'm the founder at Wool&Prince and a bit biased as you can imagine, but our shirts will change the way you wear and care for button-downs. We have guys go months at a time without ironing or cleaning their shirts. It's simple, just hang up and let them air out over night. When you finally decide the shirt needs cleaning, throw it in the wash on cold cycle and hang dry.

I've seen too many closets stuffed with cotton button-downs that don't get much use. Our goal at Wool&Prince is for guys to simplify their button-down collection with a few Wool&Prince shirts. I like to think that 1 of our button-downs equals 3 or 4 normal button-downs.

You can read some of our testimonials here: http://blog.woolandprince.com/post/6...ers-are-saying

I just posted this over at styleforum.net too

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1158 Post(s)
    the website says the button downs are dry clean only. and I only see 3 styles. Is there more?

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1105 Post(s)
    I just Googled you guys today as I was wondering about the KickStater. Debating on an OCBD but the price is high but shipping is free both ways. Hmmm maybe after the 90 days challenge...

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    I like the idea behind wool shirting but I'm not completely convinced on the execution. That blue/red plaid looks awesome though and if I had the money to drop I probably would.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Your website says that you shortened the sleeve length for the "slim" fit? What is up with that? Us slim guys all have short stubby arms like a T-Rex!? What was the original measurement for a medium?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hey Guys, Sorry for the silence!
    @idvsego We have a bunch more styles in and you can actually wash the shirts on cold and hang dry too. @DMTT The shirt is still slim with nice long sleeves. They were just too long initially. Take a look at our size guide on the homepage: http://woolandprince.com/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Curious if anyone has tried these since? Pricey but seems like they could be worth it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have amassed 8 Wool& Prince shirts over a few years including 4 button downs, the white 50/50, a work shirt, and 2 t-shirts. I love all of them and pretty much only want to wear and buy those going forward.

I'm excited to pick up one of the wool/linen blends for summer, but honestly the lighter of the regular shirts are already great summer options.

I wash them in the washer on cold, but honestly because of the wool I wash them maybe once or twice a year.