Thread: Non-athletic moisture wicking options?

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1038 Post(s)

Non-athletic moisture wicking options?

I live in Atlanta GA where it is hot and humid for a big chunk of the year. I have been building my atheltic clothing options up with moisture wicking technical options and ditching cotton. Now I am wanting to find some everyday casual stuff if possible. Problem is I don't like polos and inorder if it doesn't LOOK athletic/technical. Does anyone have any suggestions beyond the BR core temp stuff? I am thinking henleys, short sleeve button ups etc. Wishful thinking I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)
    Not sure how it looks in person, but the Arc'teryx skyline line looks decent to me https://www.rei.com/search?q=arc%27teryx+skyline

I have a few shirts from Ministry of Supply that I like https://ministryofsupply.com/

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    202 Post(s)
    Short sleeve button up?

Express. They make some really nice wicking polos and short sleeve button ups. I have some of each, and they're excellent. Just understand how their sizing works. If you know how a JCrew or Banana republic slim cut fits you, size up one from there, and that's your size in Express. I think everything there is currently 40% off.

I'm a big JCrew/Banana republic homer, but I have to give Express credit here - Express does this stuff better than anyone at their price range.

Another choice for the heat is of course linen. JCrew has a ton of linen button ups (short and long sleeve) all currently on sale, and their Baird McNutt line is pretty nice.