Thread: SHOES! 9.5-10. Suitsupply, D&G, Florsheim Imperial to Bass, and everything in between

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SHOES! 9.5-10. Suitsupply, D&G, Florsheim Imperial to Bass, and everything in between

Hi,

I have a bunch of footwear (and a few other things) listed on Ebay. Some are new and unused, most are gently used and well-maintained. These are the combined closet cleanout/downsizing efforts of four similarly-footed people, so lots of different styles and brands represented. I don't post here (or any other forum) all that frequently, but I do have a successful record as a buyer and seller here, on other forums, and certainly (as you can see) on Ebay. Here are all the active listings:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/mditsforme/...p2047675.l2562

More will be added. If something catches your eye, please let me know what you're interested in (through a PM here is preferred). If there are no bids on an item, the starting price plus shipping will be my asking price for the Dappered community, with direct payment via PayPal. Reasonable offers are also welcome. Volume discounts on multiple items. If there are bids, contact me through PM please and we can discuss.

Sorry to link to the Bay and not post directly here - I just didn't have the time to complete duplicate listing processes. I'm happy to answer questions.

Thanks!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Saturday Bump!

Lots of things available, some things sold, some things added including NEW with tags Ralph Lauren and Timberland belts.
    Last edited by maltimad; May 25th, 2019 at 11:43 AM.