Thread: Tailor Recommendation in Albuquerque or Santa Fe?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Tailor Recommendation in Albuquerque or Santa Fe?

Any fellow New Mexicans on this forum? Im looking for tailor recommendations in either Albuquerque or Santa Fe. It looks like Final Stitch in Albuquerque has decent reviews online, but Id feel better hearing positive feedback from you guys rather than random people on Yelp etc. before trusting my clothes with them or any other tailor in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Don't know anything about Abq. but Santa Fe is a tailoring desert. Lately I've had a couple of jackets done at the Mens Wearhouse off Cerrillos Road. They were fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    I ended up going with Final Stitch. It's just a pair of selvedge denim that needs to be hemmed. It seems both cities are lacking in tailoring choices... most of the feedback/reviews for this one and others was almost entirely about wedding dresses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Izzy's tailor on Menaul. Used to go to final stitch but too much eyeballing and he never pinned anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FitFirst View Post
    Izzy's tailor on Menaul. Used to go to final stitch but too much eyeballing and he never pinned anything.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I already dropped the pants off at Final Stitch yesterday, but I'll keep Izzy's in mind for the future.