Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lightweght Pants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Melange Twill absolutely blows my mind for lightweight pants. Agave Denim carries them in their Classic line and they're awesome.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    170 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    What do you guys like in a lightweight pant? Oxford Cloth? A light cotton or wool weave? Linen or tech? Maybe seersucker for that southern gentleman look? Slim, or maybe you like it looser to have more airflow? Let's talk pants.
    My favorite casual light weight pants are those JCrew Oxford pants that Joe likes to push. Initially, I got one pair and didn't know what to make of it. Until I wore it to a BBQ on a warm day and realized it's genius.

On the slightly (only slightly) less casual end, the JCrew "unsuit" pants, especially for use outdoors where the linen in them lets in the breeze.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quoted
    712 Post(s)
    BR has a new lightweight traveler pants this season. expecting the grey to be my go to, it is excellent

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1016 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Barrister View Post
    My favorite casual light weight pants are those JCrew Oxford pants that Joe likes to push. Initially, I got one pair and didn't know what to make of it. Until I wore it to a BBQ on a warm day and realized it's genius.

On the slightly (only slightly) less casual end, the JCrew "unsuit" pants, especially for use outdoors where the linen in them lets in the breeze.
    I thought about trying the oxford but have been sticking to "lightweight" chinos and linen/cotton blend pants. Oxford and lightweight dont align in my brain. But maybe i need to give them a shot.