Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are your lounge-wear essentials?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

What are your lounge-wear essentials?

Whether it be after a long day at work, or a lazy Satuday, we all like to dress down at some point. What are your loungewear essential items?

In cooler weather, I love to lounge around in my Pistol Lake hoodie and sweatpants.

For those warmer days, I'm usually in a white/grey undershirt and a pair of olive green sweat shorts that I found at Target.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    245 Post(s)
    Whatever pair of pajama bottoms is clean, the nearest t-shirt in my pajama drawer, and my rancourt slippers.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    482 Post(s)
    If sweat pants weather than my under armour storm pants. They are warm and comfortable and not completely out of place if I needed to walk the dog or run a quick errand.

In warmer weather it’s whatever gym shorts and t shirt are nearby.

Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2073 Post(s)
    Ben

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    Why so conservative? You're off duty, on Shore Leave, if you will. Be bold, be proud!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)
    Generally some athletic shorts and the a short sleeve T, long sleeve T, or sweatshirt (depending on the weather).

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)
    I like the Myles Apparel everyday shorts. Those and a nice fitting t shirt when it's hot. When it's cold flannel PJs unless I have to go out. Then it's a pair of sweats, I can't remember the brand I have but they're not typical cotton sweats - more performance oriented and a little more stylish. Or my Gramicci Original G pants - they feel and wear like pajama bottoms but look almost like chinos. What I wear up top varies by how cold it is - moderate cold I might wear a crew neck sweatshirt or hoodie (cotton). Cold and it's probably my North Face Patagonia-Better-Sweater-equivalent hoodie. Over that goes a down parka if it's downright polar. If it's not quite that cold I might throw a lighter windproof layer over the hoodie depending on where we are on the winter spectrum and how windy it is.
    “Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.” – Mark Twain

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)
    I got a couple of pair of Champion sweat shorts in gray and black from Macy's super-duper clearance for like $4.00 each. Those plus graphic t-shirt like Northwestern or Tragically Hip or White Sox, depending on color and mood. I always coordinate, even if I'm not leaving the house or couch.

Cooler weather - Old Navy technical pants or Mack Weldon sweats and long-sleeve t-shirt.

And my foot doctor told me that, if I want to keep running pain-free, I can't run around in socks or barefoot or even slippers; she wants me in crocs if I'm not in good shoes. So I found a pair of light gray Venetian-loafer style crocs which aren't too horrible... She just laughed at me being too proud to wear those ugly-ass plastic crocs even in my own home.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)
    Gym shorts or joggers on the bottom, t shirt and or hoodie/lined flannel shirt. Llbean slippers when it’s cold.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1066 Post(s)
    LuluLemon running shorts and one of their running tees. If colder, I really like the S&M sweatshirts they put out. We keep our house at 71* during the day so it is the same temp year round.