Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First watch for girl age 7

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Quoted
    520 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Barrister View Post
    If that's the case, ask her. She's 7. Kids know what they want. Google the kids description, show her what you found, let her confirm its the right one. Easy. I see no need to bother other parents.
    By all means if you consider talking to other parents that are prob friends of your kid then don’t do it. I wouldn’t be bothered by helping a fellow parent pick out a gift so it’s a surprise in getting her a gift.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)
    Thanks all! Very much appreciated. I'll show her some of these ideas and go from there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Get her a swatch, my 9 year old has one and she loves it.
    https://www.instagram.com/thunderteez/
    https://thunderand.co.uk/

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)
    Echoing above, Baby-G or Swatch -- and I'd get her input on it if you can before buying (or take her with you somewhere she can be a part of the process).

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1140 Post(s)
    for a 7 year old? I second the idea of asking her or taking her to the store.

But if you are going in blind...those little digitals that show the time when you press the face are neat. She is 7...it will probably end up behind the dresser and forgotten in like 2 weeks. or her tastes will change. Or she will wear it and get annoyed. My 9 year old has a Skmei that I got off of ali for like $5 (not that bad actually). She wears it like once a month. But she really likes picking out what watch and strap I am going to wear for the day. Its a shared interest but she doesnt particularly like wearing a watch.