Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for flexible and comfortable pants

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    I also live in Atlanta and lean more casual in the summer months. Uniqlo kando plants (Adam Scott line) are some of my go tos in addition to what has been mentioned (J Crew Factory lightweight chinos are nice too). They are slim and performance, good for office to course.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Banana Republic Core Temps again and again. As Furious Styles mentioned, on sale often. Anyone who follows this site knows only suckers pay full price for BR!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nylon pants from Travelsmith work well for me. They don't wrinkle, are lightweight, look decent for upscale venues, are comfortable, durable and dry overnight when washed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Banana Republic traveler pants, super comfy and they look nice (smart/dressy casual). I would imagine they are just about the same thing as the stretch chinos and jeans the previous posters mentioned.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1027 Post(s)
    In Atlanta as well. For work when I go to the office, I just wear my J. crew chinos or some decent wool pants. For casual wear I like the J crew lightweight chinos and also some line blend pants I picked up at the Gap of all places. but I do leave a little room to breath in my summer time fits. I have a decent amount of leg hair and being sweaty, hairy, and wearing tight pants is terrible.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    145 Post(s)
    if money is not a concern, look into outlier pant, they're on the pricey side thought:

https://shop.outlier.nyc/shop/retail/og-climbers.html