Thread: Target Clearance Section

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

Target Clearance Section

My local Target (Charlotte NE store) had a ridiculous amount of Goodfellow on clearance, some at huge discount. I got some of their L/S polos for $5.80 a piece, and some of their corduroy slacks for $14.They had a lot of jeans and chinos also for ~$15, sweaters and coats for dirt cheap also. May vary based on climate and zip, but just thought I'd throw it out there

Stay loose
    AP
    We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ― Charles Bukowski

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1072 Post(s)
    Long sleeve Henleys were $7.50 at my local. Target clearances are store specific so it can all be hit or miss. Also, some stores dont move all of the clearance items to the clearance racks, especially if they are folded items so be sure to check all the tables.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)
    Mine didn't have anything I was interested in, but did have a lot of clearance for people to look through. I did pick up one of their new season's Goodfellow chore coat/jacket/blazer thing for full price ($35), though. It's not online yet, so don't know exactly what they call it, but it's grey with a bluish tint to it. Similar to a brown one they have online, but without the stupid thread lines on the right breast from the inside pocket.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)
    I went looking for henleys without any luck.

I did find this green field type jacket made under their Original Use label which is not as well reviewed as their Goodfellow line.

For $8 I thought I'd take a chance.